1 x ½ - Vol. 9 Ch. 16.4 - Volume 9 Extras

Power Uploader
7bxuMJn.png

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Excited to see what they mean by big change in theme for part 2 :O can't say I'm too happy about it getting delayed until first part gets a recompilation, but I guess reading the NG+ won't be too bad either

Notification = HAPPINESS!!
"Extras"= .........
Well, I will wait, hope corona won't kill me before I see what's next

Well, okay.
But also, I'm more interested in the story than the artwork.
Other people have other priorities - especially the artist, haha.

Dex-chan lover
Taiyaki has been possessed by the spirit of Murata, she's gonna redraw and include more Phoenix man here too!

Fed-Kun's army
I pulled a Skywalker "NooooOOoo" when I saw it was an extra chapter again. I've been waiting for ages for the story to continue, now I'm wondering just what new form the next arc will take.

Author-san, How cruel!

Oh sweet lord, here we go again... Another one joins the "Imma be waiting 'till the end of my days" Pile of works.

I guess it could be worse, it could've gotten axed, even though its literally impossible, but still.

I know the artist have a sweet spot for their work
But losing the timing for posting new content is a sin in ANY media
Hope author doesn't fall too deep into that and lose all the interest of his readers

Dex-chan lover
"The second half is gonna undergo a huge change in the story's theme."
I wonder what this means.
(Please.. no more flashbacks within flashbacks within flashbacks...)

Dex-chan lover
Ok. I did find it weird that any company was publishing this, but now that I know it's a doujin I rest assured on the axe department.

Having said that, I really hope author manages to improve quickly enugh to have a satisfactory update in a few months.

At first I thought this was just dumpster fire, but now I'm actually invested. Pls don't leave us hanging for too much.

Also, I'm pretty sure that the extra page is drawn by the author of Teiji ni Agaretara. I love that series, the art is so distinct.

"The second half is gonna undergo a huge change in the story's theme."

I have the impression that some chapters of this second part will go full dark, because of that hint from Ayako's past.

io61VQ3.jpg

Everyday without a new chapter, I die a little more inside...

I did notice the improvement in artwork over time, though, so I understand the mangaka wanting to redo the older chapters but... I need more.

I hope the second part is going to be a complete change of tone with shit hitting the fan at one point and the police just arrests the mom.

Dex-chan lover
Oh dang different theming...I wonder how this will be handled? Dating the mom? Time skip to college stuff? She pushes the daughter away? Oh dear, a lot of different ways for this to go, but most of it is going to be dark due to the nature of it all to begin with!!!

Dex-chan lover
I've never been so worried about a manga before in my life.

Users who are viewing this thread