1 x ½ - Vol. 9 Ch. 16.4 - Volume 9 Extras

I hope it doesn't change to a dark tone. If it has an unhappy ending, I will cry forever. The fluffy pandering is the best.

I'm hoping the "change in theme" is just going from the "will they, won't they" phase to a more serious relationship phase but without stepping too deep into drama. I want my fluffy pandering, dammit.

Aggregator gang
"The second half is gonna undergo a huge change in the story's theme." imagine... a dark setting and he will do the worst crime of all at the end of it, he is gonna UNGAY her. 😈

dang, now i feel insecure as to what changes will the author make...
hope it's not really affecting the main story/theme? "mother and daughter love"
hope the author give us good ending "shiawase endinggu"

Fed-Kun's army
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH INUI AYU SENSEI IS HERE AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

Thank you so much for this update, I really love this author and this kind of yuri, can't wait for more <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Btw, the author said something on twitter (@tiyk66) about the previous 8 volumes being free on amazon to commemorate the end of part one

Dex-chan lover
Tone change : Now mom chases the daughter while daughter ponders the morality of it

Dex-chan lover
BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
Seeing the update and then reading the author's explanation for the break implying it's going to be a while before Part 2 ever begins really lifting me into the sky only to drop me back down into the mouth of an active volcano. And now I'm worried about the "theme change" as well. Welp, see everyone in a year or two.

Dex-chan lover
@raknasuu It did get picked up stateside, by Sekai Project. They managed to put one volume out on Amazon. However, at some point after that, it got removed from there, and the title itself scrubbed from Sekai's own site. I must be one of the few who has that copy...

Dex-chan lover
@Chizan

Wow. Thanks for the info!

How does it feel? To be one of the only people with that version of the series? Lucky maybe?

Dex-chan lover
@Raknasuu Nothing much. I found out what had happened when I grew tired of waiting for next volume's announcement and went to check.

Dex-chan lover
@Chizan Damn. Well, it is indeed a weird series and if sales failed it's obvious they'll may want to hide it. It's weird how father/daughter stuff seems to be more normalized and sells better.

The only people that know are the ones that managed to get their hands on a copy.

Double-page supporter
Hopefully she does not go full Hiatus-Hiatus with a two year or longer gap between the end of the first part and the beginning of the second part.

Fed-Kun's army
This series really makes me want to cry from worry. My favorite yuri webtoon author died from cancer before she had the chance to finish the story, right before it felt like we were finally going to get a kiss. 5 months since the last chapter, and an undetermined hiatus until she finishes redrawing the whole thing... plus a “huge change in theme”... I’m so worried. If this turns into a really dark story with a tragic ending, or if she backpedals the incest route, I’ll be super disappointed and probably will never read another work by her

Well that sucks. So the author's going to spend a year doing a remake of an already cute work where the amateur sincere style was the inherent appeal. On top of that, the theme is going in a different direction for part 2 meaning there likely won't be a satisfying continuation of where things are currently heading despite me just wanting one long story built around that theme. This is THE only comic/manga that has done a romantic incest story correctly without being dumbasses about it by over-doing sexualization or doing "hurr durr it's your 'step-' mom so it's okay" crap and just being upfront that it's real incest romance. And now it will be delayed for fucking ever for an HD remake I did not want at all, followed by a change in direction despite there only being a handful of pages for this 1 theme I already like as-is. You all defend whatever crap you want to but this is a total deal-breaker as a fan I now have nothing to look forward to here. RIP the only manga that did incest correctly.

@Chizan Sekai project should just stop even trying with manga....they have done a horrible job with the few they published.

Users who are viewing this thread