10-kago ni Menhera ni Naru Gyaru - Ch. 16 - Day 6

Dex-chan lover
nom nom kurusu is always cute
image.png

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, the MC is kinda letting her wallow in her neurotic episode by not actually answering her questions at all. Like, she is in that state for a while and you just decline her request to meet you with an "I'm busy"?
That's kinda uncool, ngl.

Also kewl lego build

Dex-chan lover
I’ll be real here, Pokebat if you keep showing off those legos I’m just gonna keep coming back to see those and not the actual chapter, good work on both accounts tho

Dex-chan lover
Nice lego set but maybe compile and combine them into one long post instead of multiple page. I got jebaited thinking it was a longer chapter but it's more of lego pages than the series itself.

Dex-chan lover
Holy smokes, what a sick LEGO building you got :meguupog:. How much money did you spend for it?

Dex-chan lover
At first I was excited seeing the 7 page count thinking it's a big chapter this time. Instead I got legos.

EVEN BETTER.

Dex-chan lover
It is unfortunate that she is going down this dark path, when she could have the release of those feeling from being honest and admitting she loves him. It was stated earlier on that he wouldn't touch her until she said she loves him, and she has still not admitted it despite truly desiring him.

thanks for the translation. two points:
when is the change to "will confess" story timewise?
Be aware there are rules for non-comic pages aka credit pages (and your lego ones)

Users who are viewing this thread