100-man no Inochi no Ue ni Ore wa Tatteiru - Vol. 10 Ch. 48 - a Tunnel-Visioned Apocalypse

Look here, I'm going to kill my enemies if they try to kill me. I match that same energy

Dex-chan lover
Yotsuya Is probably my hero, now. Kind of like a saner Onizuka.

Also, did they just rip on the genre itself by pointing out how whiny and stupid grown men sound when they want to kill themselves to show their boss/gf/teacher up? I kind of get it, you get in a mental and financial hole that’s tough to see your way out of, but offing yourself shouldn’t even be remotely on the table. Even if you think you’re going to another world.

Still, I’m willing to bet the new guy will be the real psychopath of the group, or at least an AOE killer. You can tell from his manga selection he’s going find the optimal use for magic to cause the most damage. I may start liking him then.

Dex-chan lover
I like him. And yeah, the author is definitely projecting himself in that rant. Thank you for the chpater!

Dex-chan lover
lol, Yotsuya almost turned that suicide attempt into a murder. And then showed off Yuri's muscle magic. Also that Seaman reference.

Dex-chan lover
@chojinra I really hope it's foreshadowing like you said. They've been doing nothing with the magic and it's been pissing me off. I mean, you could at least get a little creative with it, like concentrating all the heat on the edge of a blade, or more of that good stuff they did with the troll and the wind magic.

Dex-chan lover
@twinklecake

Yeah, they don't seem to be a creative bunch. I'm guessing they're focusing on the more physical aspects in the beginning so they can get strong enough to survive, and then become OP on the magic spectrum. I'm still hoping the new guy goes straight magic build, and becomes clutch, though.

They're just barely getting any stronger. Unless they're planning to use a nuke or fuel air explosive, I don't know how the hell they're supposedly training to beat a dragon capable of destroying the world.

When a classmate scolds you for your crimes
you watch your crimes on TV.
it's obvious that you will be more worried about the police than your classmate
lol

Users who are viewing this thread