100-man no Inochi no Ue ni Ore wa Tatteiru - Vol. 10 Ch. 49 - Kingdom of Blacksmith

Dex-chan lover
Great. Thanks to the new guy's rant, I want to see a monster get isekaied to our world, become a black company slave, then slowly and miserably die of overwork. And no fluff, mind you.

It's 1 am in the morning and I'm reading this manga now.

Nice. Always nice when the chapter gets release pretty weekly

Oh just realized this chapter is the last or second one to translate for a while. Good news we are catching up. Bad news is we are catching up

ivv

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the update!!
they really need a thief like guy who's quite cautious or sensitive to people around. i mean a mob in dark cloak? doesn't that screams suspicious????

Group Leader
does anybody keep tabs on how many years have passed in the other world after each quest ???

TL-san your name ia too long so such a hasle for me to mention, but anyway thanks and your effort it's not futile.... probably lol.

@ncararc sounds like the beginning of Maou Part time

@hiddentheory it's just your average adaptation, it's such a shame that this manga seems like not a popular title, I don't even see someone talking about the anime.

@dane17eduard
After first village (mc first mission) - 5 years I belive
After Trasport cargo - 15 years I believe
After duo miko - 20 years I believe.
After Civil War - 20 years.

And I believe there's some chapter that mention Heroes come periodically 20 years.

Double-page supporter
Does the Mc even have a harem in this? The blonde girl was dating some popular guy so I guess she doesn't like him. Meh the romance tag in this is a troll ain't it?

Dex-chan lover
ALLLL that shit with the reyherb, the cartels, the mafia...all of it for absolutely nothing.
Wow.

Currently so far I believe there only 2 girls who like the mc romantically.

1 is the female knight who likes to slices and fight. (Got married with someone else and has kids.)

The other is one of the miko girls (the short haired one i think).

Both probably aged and may have died by now.

Users who are viewing this thread