100-man no Inochi no Ue ni Ore wa Tatteiru - Vol. 11 Ch. 54 - Initial Resolution

Dex-chan lover
Least habaki tried in his own way, even if it backfired. Nice that theres problems within the group, because of the obvious differences. Corporate slave is evolving slowly, but steadily thanks to it.

Basma is somehow connected, but cant be judged without proof. Obviously weird that he randomly ascended to the top without any competition.

Now if just the other girl with glasses would get some more character development then i would like the group as a whole. Everyones pretty different, but not completely braindead.

Thanks for the chapter though.

@Aran1 The target of the quest is to pretty much abolish the slavery per blacksmithing and have the cornoration? The only way to do that is to finish the kings quest, which seems to be to kill the dragon. Its a large scale quest like with Goldia. Not easily solved and it only shows what needs to happen, but not how. Though Habaki will play a keyrole after the gamemasters words.

Fed-Kun's army
Just when he finally tried... :<. Don't worry m8 you shall redeem yourself

Double-page supporter
i still suspicious with that basama, or something.. even if he is bleeding. Could be that he is working under dragon bishop order, or he had a trick to fool everybody.

The first thing this series taught me is that once you let your guard down, it bites you back very hard

@Zero13 ya about that kings quest. they didnt even know a dragon was on the mountain, until this moment, despite survivors returning. so..... back to my comment of them not even knowing what the target is. the quest doesnt seem to state a specific monster other then "the king of the mountain" which might be the dragon sure..... but it could be any of the monsters that the survivors reported wiping out the other parties. it seems kinda weird not to have a specific target for a nation wide subjugation quest from the king when theres multiple monsters on the mountain that could fill that roll.

and yes, its probably going to be that dragon, but if this is a trap like they think it is then the king could easily say the dragon wasnt the target of the quest due to how vague the quest was worded and require ppl to keep marching to their deaths as sacrifices.

Dex-chan lover
@Aran1 No survivors returned, until Habaki came back. The hero player are the survivors, because of the respawn and everyone else died. Before the heros joined no one returned, because once they arrive they get slaughtered and get their life energy drained. Why he put the request up is unknown and it makes him a possible DB for most of the party. The mountain becomes accesable again = he will know that the threat is gone.

Yeah quest is for the cornoration to happen and with it the end of the blacksmith slavery. For now the kings request and the slaughter of the dragon is the only way for it to happen and if it will work or changes thats another story. It prolly isnt the end as Habaki was hinted to play a keyrole in clearing it.

@Zero13

page 28/29 "the target of the subjugation is a dragon?" "never heard of it." "right?" "ive talked to a few of the survivors and none of them mentioned something like that"

so yes. there was survivors and they reported another monster wiping them either because thats what wiped them or they were forced to. which means the quest for the "king of the mountain" could have multiple targets to extend the quest as long as needed.

id like to assume the reported monster is always the same but who knows.

Dex-chan lover
@Aran1 Oh you meant basmas words. Im not sure if they are true and if there actually are survivors as til now it was always the talk of complete annhilation. Is just a hint that makes him suspicious for me.

Might be theres more monsters like malita or just the dragon. Might also be that theres no Dragon Bishop at all close and only the dragon. We will know later on as Goldia showed the issues arent so easy. So i doubt the dragon is the end of it all otherwise Habaki wouldnt be the keyrole then.

Dex-chan lover
hmm just because basma not a bishop, doesnt clear the suspicion that he might be working for one. just like Goldia have a leader of faction being a bishop, but he post an "acting" leader in place instead of coming out himself

Dex-chan lover
Now if just the other girl with glasses would get some more character development then i would like the group as a whole. Everyones pretty different, but not completely braindea
@Zero13 im sure its intended by the author, i mean by showing that all the cast are very flawed person, but even their flaw can sometimes help them or maybe overcome it. maybe except Glenda that acts like a moral compass and the most level-headed person

im pretty sure for next round(s) new cast we will get party member with increasing age, and tops it with a veteran like Cantil (but from modern world) for the last recruit. at least it will be interesting that way, imo

A couple of chapters ago yotsuya said (right after having his leg eaten) that once Malita poops, his leg would be back. And it surely did come back.

Its been god knows how long they were eaten by the dragon. And we've seen nothing of the eaten ppl. So they either have someone collecting the dragon poop, or the dragon poops on the ocean, or the dragon does not poop at all.

Truly horrifying creatures.

Users who are viewing this thread