100-man no Inochi no Ue ni Ore wa Tatteiru - Vol. 12 Ch. 56 - Husk of a Sorcerer

Dex-chan lover
Damn, this manga always threw a curveball in an unexpected way.

Aggregator gang
A very interesting twist. Looking forward to the next chapter

Aggregator gang
DUDE I FORGOT ABOUT HIM AND I THOUGHT EVERYTHING WAS OVER

@SoulCore876 Staying alive isn't enough, the new guy either find a way to get them out from that monster stomach, so the rest can revive or do something by himself to win against the dragon bishop.

Dex-chan lover
the strongest monk actually possessed by dragon bishop. talk about plot twist. we all know theres bound to be a dragon bishop somewhere, but thats it, no clear clue who's the actual antagonist.
i thought yotsuya gonna have a super ally this time (since the previous strong ally died off screen), turns out its not. author is really harsh with them

Nice chapter with a huge twist. Now the stakes are pretty high, and more by the fact that Yotsuba was the main piece into solving every problem so far but now that he is incapacitated and the new guy not been the best is gonna be hell difficult to win.

I will say Rogue Malita will be a key piece into defeating the bishop.

Double-page supporter
It'd be hilarious if they survive by him doing nothing while the others handled this.
He is technically valuable since he's what is keeping them... alive.

I feel conflicted to say, the twist was worth the wait. Big ass monster then imposter, Futishige last man standing

Damn, Yotsuya coming in clutch again.

Also, really not feeling the new guy.. Like even if he gets a 'redemption' and finally does something useful he just feels unnecessary to the story to me.

If anything he is only useful as a way of them not instantly dying.

Users who are viewing this thread