100-nen no Oshi - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
This chapter further confirms she wants him frfr no fake bs :smug: too bad he's as dense as jupiter

byX7oAT.png

Dex-chan lover
Man why do they have to shove a love triangle everywhere, come on...

Dex-chan lover
Mmm, so checking out raws to chapter 17 in the Ganma app because raws are only at 5 in the website as per usual, there is some censorship that start from chapter 8 for the nipples, so if someone get to pick this up, probably is better to work with volumes if censor get to be annoying, though is not something that apply to most chapters so far (because i know bunch of people gonna whine about it)

example of how censorship looks like in Ganma here

Thanks for the chapter! Sad that the translation quality went down (typos and stilted language in a LOT of the places), but it's good to see this released regardless :)
Yeah I knew it wasn't good at all I just want something out there I really hope someone who actually knows how to translate can pick this up. I planned to take this down as soon as someone puts out better ones.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter, other than TL everything else looked good. I hope someone comes along to help with it.

Fed-Kun's army
Don’t mind the people saying it’s bad. For a first time TL this is really good! It was understandable for the most part, with only some grammar issues and weird conversation flow. I appreciate the TL as I’m sure many others do. Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread