100-nen no Oshi - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this uploader has a decent enough translation skill for this, but suffers to write it in proper English grammar. While someone who knows Japanese would help greatly, I feel like a native English speaker would be enough to elevate this translation from "choppy" to "passable"

Dex-chan lover
Thank you all for the feedback. Let me know if you would/would not like another chapter. If anyone can, please pick it up cus I personally want to read a good copy of it.
I feel like this uploader has a decent enough translation skill for this, but suffers to write it in proper English grammar. While someone who knows Japanese would help greatly, I feel like a native English speaker would be enough to elevate this translation from "choppy" to "passable"
Can't believe I typed this all out right as you thanked us for feedback

Dex-chan lover
sigh Here we go again, the other competitors.

Also thanks for the translation.

No I'm a native english speaker lol i cant read, write, or speak the language. It's just sometimes the translation just shows something completely different and unrelated and I tried to figure out what they would've said. I used google and other websites to verify with each other if it was the correct meaning. When I didn't get it at all I just put whatever the translation was and tried not to improvise too much to the point it just changes the whole convo

Dex-chan lover
155caf654b.jpg

20 thousand to a million is imp...

b62d2c0f5f.jpg

It'll be a breeze if it's Aroma-chan!
You were about to say "impossible" weren't you.

9796998b21.jpg
Even when she's so cute!?

84973bd899.jpg

Just from the amount of skin showing, that's a no go for sure!!
Their senses might go crazy from the (amount of) exposure

can't be bothered going through the rest.

the MTL works well for long sentences but not very well for short ones. you can still understand the main points but the finer bits are all shaved away.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Was about to say that something was off with the 「Aroma-chan you can do it」 and 「I was about to say, "it's an impossible game」parts, but sksk already pointed and retranslated them....
Once upon a time I would have tried TLing but too much IRL stuff now lmao, thanks to this I discovered a new title to read tho o7

肩パン is a weak hit to the shoulder.

Not shoulder-breading. The translator just chose that because "パン" is also the word for bread.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
This isn't half bad for a machine translation, good work! And thanks for the chapters!
There are some strange points but the overall quality is good

Don't blindly accept the pronouns that machine translation gives you.

Japanese doesn't use pronouns often. They, more often, use subjectless sentences, and for that, the machine translation program just assigns pronouns, almost at random.
Read it, and if it doesn't make sense, its probably a MT mistranslation.

Dex-chan lover
I get whats his job, i get whats her job.

I just dont fucking see the overlap, what do they want her to do with her model career as to get big online

Users who are viewing this thread