100-nen no Oshi

Group Leader
Sees description “Oh, that looks interesting.”
Sees tags “Oh. Harem. Ah well, I might as well read one chapter…”
Reads ⅓ of the first chapter “…nah, that seems pretty boring.”

I always don't like manga that touches on the subject of being youtubers or livestreamers because most authors don't really get it. It's always poorly researched and ends up being a disappointment. This one is the same.
I think it's quite new that the ML is a former T3 Esports pro but that was it. If you're looking for something that would go deeper into subject of gravure idols, esports, or livestreaming this wouldn't be the place.

Dex-chan lover
I like this one give it a read, it's a little cringe at the start but give bro a chance. His awooga eyes soon turn into some pretty solid admiration and he made some pretty solid pointers while the story unfolded very grounded, realistic takes a person COULD have. We do get the impossible hurdle trope at the end tho.
I recommend you give this one a spin

It sucks as this type of manga always does. However, in this case the emotions of the characters don't come across as completely artificial. It's a mixed bag, not terrible but I wouldn't expect anything great from it.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, yeah, yeah! More romcom to my reading list.
I hope this manga don't turn in a big waste of time or anything like that in the future. :win: :win:

Sees description “Oh, that looks interesting.”
Sees tags “Oh. Harem. Ah well, I might as well read one chapter…”
Reads ⅓ of the first chapter “…nah, that seems pretty boring.”
Dunno if anyone coined this but I hereby adapt the 3-episode rule to 3-waifu rule for any harem series — especially if it’s of the “100-“ trope.
It probably won’t get better, but the brainrot gets accumulated enough to get you hooked. If not, then it’s really isn’t worth your time LOL

Users who are viewing this thread