100-nichi Go ni ××× suru Onna Shachou to Shinyuu Shain - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Odd seeing this one get an update after nearly an entire year, especially given it's a cancelled series and the author is AWOL. I'd rather see Komada getting translated since it's actually complete and isn't translated yet.
Seems like author has a new Twitter now. They left for health reasons, not really AWOL.

Dex-chan lover
Seems like author has a new Twitter now. They left for health reasons, not really AWOL.
The last post on their fanbox was almost a year ago and the twitter link there is a now deleted account. No clue where you got that supposed new twitter at but it's not on any of their official links. If you could confirm that account is in fact their actual twitter then that would be great but given the info presented otherwise it's no stretch to say they went AWOL after the health announcement.

Dex-chan lover
The last post on their fanbox was almost a year ago and the twitter link there is a now deleted account. No clue where you got that supposed new twitter at but it's not on any of their official links. If you could confirm that account is in fact their actual twitter then that would be great but given the info presented otherwise it's no stretch to say they went AWOL after the health announcement.
This seems like them: here? Could be wrong. Regardless, I was only saying that I wouldn't consider it an AWOL situation, if they got legitimately sick. Wasn't sure if you were aware.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This seems like them: here? Regardless, I was only saying that I wouldn't consider it an AWOL situation, if they got legitimately sick.
Could be, the comic linked there is an old one Suzuo did in early 2023. But that also makes me question why they would reappear after that long on a different account and say nothing about it... :pepehmm:

Anyway I was aware(though I would have glad to know if I wasn't), I'm just using the term AWOL to shorten "has gone silent for a long time" lol

Users who are viewing this thread