100-nichi Go ni ××× suru Onna Shachou to Shinyuu Shain - Vol. 1 Ch. 20.2 - Cancellation

Dex-chan lover
We lose... we never can get that happy time again. Why did this happen to us!? Where the graveyard of cancelation manga? I want to use revive magic that i learn from some sage.

Dex-chan lover
I pray Suzuki Senpai makes a smooth and full recovery. It's unfortunate things ended up this way, but this is for the best. We all appreciate you seeing this to the end, as abrupt as it was.

Thank you for the translation.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
It looks like she is still active to a certain extent. Seems to be re-focusing on doing stuff for her Fanbox and venturing into BL a little on her second twitter.

Dex-chan lover
I hope the author makes a speedy recovery and fully.
Thank you for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for all your work translating, and thanks for this as well, if not for you I'd likely never have learned it was cancelled, it's sad it ended but it's always better to know. Wish y'all the best, may good health and good fortunes always find y'all (and hopefully someday find the author).

Dex-chan lover
welp it was a good run, hope everyone on the team is safe and well that’s what matters

Group Leader
I'm sad the potential this one had was over the roof but health comes first.
Hopefully the recovery happens efficiently so we can be able to see them in future projects they might decide to do.

Users who are viewing this thread