100-nin no Eiyuu o Sodateta Saikyou Yogensha wa, Boukensha ni Natte mo Sekaijuu no Deshi kara Shitawarete Masu - Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
The way they all smile is so eerie... are you sure they are not villlains or something?

Dex-chan lover
So I guess he didn’t age since he’s in that realm?
Looks promising, hope it’s good...

Group Leader
@Sep10trion I think since Rinne says he has told control over magic, Eisen is basically using spells to make himself immortal. A lot of the disciples/apprentices are older than him, so he was probably an ancient old man until he obtained total understanding of magic words and used them to restore himself into a newer body.

Dex-chan lover
@HDMI1
Ah, okay. Alfheimr, and other worlds where magical beings dwell like Oz and Never-land usually have anomalies when it comes to time.
Magic would definitely be able to slow/stop/reverse aging. He must be pretty skilled if elves accept him so readily.

guess we'll see that some of his apprentice turned out to be villain or bad guy?

or it'll go exactly like the title said about the story of a prophet who raised 100 genius and being loved by all of them

Dex-chan lover
The egotistical nature of MC has pretty much killed it for me. Passing on this one.

Dex-chan lover
Regardless of the smugness of the MC, the way his magic works is lazier than usual. It seems like he can literally do anything by just saying so.
"Oh power of words, let there be a sandwich, and it will be good."
And thus there was a sandwich.

Users who are viewing this thread