100-nin no Eiyuu o Sodateta Saikyou Yogensha wa, Boukensha ni Natte mo Sekaijuu no Deshi kara Shitawarete Masu - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
@Solipsist Rather than lazy it just shows how powerful he is. Lazy would be to make this magic everyone used because its easy to just have people talk things into existence. This is basically the same as the rune system another story has but without the ancient runes.

Though to be fair we have yet to see if he can just "create a sandwich" from thin air with little cost.

Contributor
@Sep10trion not sure if this is a spoiler since it's in the next chapter and minor info but you were right that he retained his youth due to time passing differently in that world.

Dex-chan lover
@Merilirem
No, the idea behind his magic is pretty lazy. He literally just made a spell on the fly that'd choose for him, out of pieces of papers with blotches of ink on them, to "choose the best place to go to". When you can do something so arbitrary and abstract, you might as well just be god and be done with it.
And there's no need "to be fair". This is an isekai, this is all to be expected.

Dex-chan lover
@botodopo

The way I read it, either he raised them before those 20 years even began and they send letters once a month for 20 years, or he actually raised them in groups during the 20 years and they sent letters as they finished (although that might leave little time for the last ones to achieve great things)

Dex-chan lover
Literally every pair of eyes looks crossed and every mouth looks misplaced. I can't even concentrate on anything.

so is it a kingdom or a duchy ? since his title is duke instead of king

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or does he look like a douche???

It's just the art style... the way the artist makes his face always make him look so smug and the slanted eyebrows make him look like the evil/egotistical character trope with the shadowing above the eyes which usually gives the impession of a sinister/serious/extreme emotion with the contrast of a mellow goddamn always-smiling mouth.. but it's mainly the inward flat eyebrows.

The way he's drawn makes him too tense and the lines are too sharp, it is totally never in my position to say this, but the artist should work on his facial expressions. He looks more scheming than friendly (unless he is)

Edit : The facial expressions got a bit better as chapters went by, he looks more calm now... and less scheming face shadows.

Dex-chan lover
Story seems, interesting, sensei visiting his pupils.

Art is, like mentioned, little bit off putting, like Rinne ears having too many ear folds and his expression has a certain douchebag feeling.

But hey, I'm in for the story so, whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread