100-nin no Eiyuu o Sodateta Saikyou Yogensha wa, Boukensha ni Natte mo Sekaijuu no Deshi kara Shitawarete Masu - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
I knew the flow of time was different!
And that’s some serious hero worship

Is the whole series just going to be people explaining stuff to each other and/or the reader?

"As you know, ..."
"This? Well this is..."

Dex-chan lover
So I can totally see this series ending up with his 100 disciples chasing after his back while he attempts to avoid them on his journey. His age may be the only reason they don't find him, well in the beginning anyway.

Dex-chan lover
This is a prime example of "A beloved teacher". Having over 100 students that remember you and want to meet you one more time.

Dex-chan lover
I just hope it's one of those stories where all the people he taught turned in (relatively) good eggs.

Dex-chan lover
Sooooo...... how does he receive those letters from his apprentices if he has never left the spirit world, or if they can't find him or don't know where he is?

Dex-chan lover
@Rover
@Nk9bjP4A He probably gave them a way to contact him so that they could tell him about stuff that they've seen or achieved. After all, wouldn't you want to be able to tell your teacher/master/mentor about the amazing things you've seen or achieved? Plus since his apprentice was constantly doing a ritual in order to know when he came back to the human world, they probably knew where he was but aren't able to travel there themselves. Maybe he gave them magically enchanted envelopes that teleport to him or something.

Let me guess the knight order will missunderstand the king and try to arrest the mc. It would be so predictable.

Users who are viewing this thread