100-nin no Eiyuu o Sodateta Saikyou Yogensha wa, Boukensha ni Natte mo Sekaijuu no Deshi kara Shitawarete Masu - Ch. 20

Have to wonder what type of cargo that was if it's leaking a 'movement obstruction formula' potion or something... hmm...

Seems suspicious 😅

@Gaerek Rather than thinking about how it may be used for "bad stuff", think instead how something like this can use used for "good stuff".

Something like that would probably be likened to glue, since it's intended to keep things from moving away.

Contributor
How convenient that both the horse and wagon both had something stuck in them that allowed the MC to use his "Speak With" bullshit to find it.

Group Leader
@HDMI1 I think it’s going to be unavoidable moving forwards. I regularly pester alexa, google, and siri for every mundane thing even when I know there’s barely a chance they’ll respond correctly. MC on the other-hand, can fish for answers from thin air with almost certain veracity, there’s no way that wouldn’t be habit forming.

Dex-chan lover
@HDMI1 i actually think it makes sense as its very shinto esque, he was in the spirit realm for a very long time and it would make sense he knew how to speak to spirits and considering that shinto(one of japans 2 major religions) consider everything to have a kami(using spirit or god is not really fitting as a translation as its something completely different but not at the same time) especially something that has been loved or has some other major emotion attached to it(dolls that gets discarded becomes evil and hunts down its previous owner out of revenge etc) so it makes sense that he can speak to it as he said the cart has been well taken care of and loved.

@grashbar True... never really thought about it that way -- but honestly, it still strikes me as a bit odd since rather than pondering about whether it leaked from cargo or not... wouldn't the guy be checking the cargo instead in case that actually was the case and trying to sort out the problem? If it were leaking for some reason, that'd potentially cause another issue somewhere down the line when more spills out, right? And that is assuming he knows what his potion cargo is to make the judgment. Which is probably going to be something they'd want to know if they are transporting something... yeah, there may or may not be confidentiality things going on with transporting stuff, but those are generally going to be a bit suspicious by default since you won't know what it is (and generally there's going to be some type of risk with those)

I'm not the only one thinking it's maybe a little bit odd, am I? .-.;;

Dex-chan lover
That cart has no suspension, how it can travel without shattering goods not to mention allow travel faster than a slow walk. But I'm sure it's just an artist mistake.

Users who are viewing this thread