100-nin no Eiyuu o Sodateta Saikyou Yogensha wa, Boukensha ni Natte mo Sekaijuu no Deshi kara Shitawarete Masu - Ch. 4.2

Fed-Kun's army
"You'll be haunted and killed!"
MC:
0kg7MOT.png

Dex-chan lover
This manga needs a shit ton more per chapter then this. This doesn't create suspense, but rather just "f hurry it up and explain things". Magazines that split manga's in to multiple chapters just for the sake of having it twice a month instead of once a month are just the god damn worse, especially when they weren't meant to be split in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
@isoujiX Considering the large list, I assume there are other outrageous jobs like Dragon Knight, Necromancer or Assassin.

Dex-chan lover
@Varler From the TL logo page it looks like they used a different person from the last chapter for the translation

Dex-chan lover
@Chet31 Then again given we are viewing it digitally it becomes rather easy to just not read it until all the pieces are uploaded. It just as good if you wait to read it. Just wait until the 4 becomes 5 and read 4. Pretty simple.

Dex-chan lover
@isoujiX from what he said, it seems that prophet is more like a fortune teller of some sort.

though considering the rarity even back when he's still active, the rest of the world might not share the same impression.

Dex-chan lover
@Merilirem well yes...but the release speed so far has been so slow for so few pages that a chapter split isn't supposed to be needed/warranted, so i understand the dude's frustration

Fed-Kun's army
I think it's hilarious how there are so many rumors about a class that he was/is.. like "Oh, I'll go blind?" "Ahh... is that right, immediate death?"

@Merilirem
Chapter 9 has been out since 11/11
it's chapter 4, since the time no reason to go by half chapter at time

by the way, when Chapter 1 and 2 came out, Chapter 4 was already halfway out
it was 4 months ago...

the truth is they do chapter retention hoping to have donations from people who want to read them
and get out by half is a way to have more people who see the story appear
and you know what, I think they're right and they deserve to be paid
but if someone snipe them, they will not be able to complain

it is very likely that they have already translated the texts, it is perhaps even ready to be published here

Dex-chan lover
@Merilirem Yes I know, but I know this one specifically only does two half chapters, then it was just a general statement. The first bit still applies, this manga needs more content per chapter then what is currently given.

Dex-chan lover
That was an odd sounding warning just for picking a job class...

Double-page supporter
@HoshiDRyu
Your translator and typesetter needs to do a second pass because this chapter is not comparable to quality and standard of Luizadream and Zestir.

I've been diagnosed with the job of Commentader. It seems to be a rare fusion of the Couch Potato job and the Commenter job.

Users who are viewing this thread