100-Year-Old Top Chef

Dex-chan lover
Seems interesting, but the images being in different sizes from each other and not a long strip makes the experience jarring. Cause even if we the viewer fix it on our end, there's still the screen flicker because of how this site works when it ain't pre-long strip
Just cut the images in mostly uniform lengths

OMG what is with these reicarnation-super-skills stories? I assume that only 10 year old kids dig them, right? or am I missing something?

I give it a 8.5/10, maybe higher, my dude is speed-running his career path, its not full of tropes its pretty good read would recommend, I'm on ch 37 as of this comment.

Dex-chan lover
6.5/10. mostly unrealistic, the MC is a bit of a dick, premise isn't that interesting

Double-page supporter
This feels aggressively mediocre. The art is fine, but the story is a constant stream of, "Here's theoretical challenge. Here's me beating theoretical challenge with well-known dishes that somehow nobody has tasted this good before for no good reason. Challenge is over with no real stakes." As of the 30s, no character sticks around for any meaningful amount of time, and it's fallen into the usual constant streams of 'say there's improvement but nothing happens'.

Users who are viewing this thread