Dex-chan lover
Didn't expect the aithor to actually give both girls their own fanservice....

I thought it woudl only be on Komi but look at that...

Dex-chan lover
They're very likely making a baby next chapter so it'd be rude for Komi to play homewrecker.

Dex-chan lover
Awww, look at Ase half-cuddling into Komi's shoulder. Now I want an Ase/Komi friendship-centric chapter!

@R-Mod
I wish I could enjoy it but the events with manbagi are a lot to stomach especially because she'll have her hopes up then all will come crashing up on her.

Dex-chan lover
Don't know why they'd get all flustered from just sleeping in the same room? that kind of stuff seeems less applicable nowadays

Dex-chan lover
I mean how could you not fall asleep next to the natural heater Ase-san?

Dex-chan lover
@pjtronaut Got the feely feel talk, Tadano will be oblivious as always. And before Mangabi has the chance to press her boobs into his face so he get the idea that she MIGHT has a crush on him, Kiyoko and her dad will appear as the ultimate cock-block.

Double-page supporter
Imagine if they broke all standards of shonen manga and implied AT LEAST ! They fondled each other... Damn it Japan you need spicy if you want to stop your lonely adult populations to skyrocket each year!

@hope2009 I know, but considering how it went with her and Komi when they both admitted to liking him, the end might not be so miserable. Manbagi might take the rejection well, laugh it off and move on. Or maybe it'll be a threeway. Either way, the author made it clear he surpasses expectations, so let's just wait and see.

@LaughingManCZ If Komi doesn't get Tadano, 75+% of the fandom will go berserk.

Users who are viewing this thread