Dex-chan lover
Oh dear. I feel sort of bad for Rael, and oh man, Ishid... Don't go nuts, please.

Omg yes!! Super updates! Had to wait a month for one chapter before! Awesome! So happy!

Thank you for the translations. If you continue could you modify the grey background that uses the white text ?(Example Page 39 and 40) It was a little hard to read because of the colour contrast.

My heart is aching so much for Ishid. 🥺🥺🥺
I love him so muuuch ❤️❤️❤️

It's nice to see the characters having had non-canonical feelings since way back but Ishid honey you need several deep breaths and some therapy.

Nope. Don’t feel bad for rael. Sorry, not sorry. I know her type. She loves to play the victim. Poor me. Too bad. No means no. Take a hint. We learn when we’re little kids, if they don’t want to be your friend, just let it go. Seems kinda stalkerish. Followed her to the same work place too! Ishid noticed it first!

i dont get why she keeps trying to be near Yunifer tho if she gets that Yunifer is avoiding her

Thanks for the update. Hmm... Its nice we finally reached Rael's POV on their school life. While its not the best excuse, a little reminder to everyone that from the Prologue, it was on the first day of school itself when MC herself reincarnated as Yunifer. So, despite Rael's pitiful backstory/POV, Yunifer again from the beginning had no intention on getting between the OG ship but had to distance herself for the sake of her survival. Because of her actions, she was able to have a fulfilling academic life.

Users who are viewing this thread