Double-page supporter
"Set boundaries" bruh you guys are speaking like people that have 0 friends

are you guys autistic or have never had relationships before? there is no obligation to be friends. quietly distancing yourself is a very normal way to hint that you don't want to be friends with someone. there is no obligation to explain why you don't want to be friends with someone. there is such thing as polite conversation with people you don't want to talk to. go outside and interact with people and you'll see real life is way more cruel.

Fed-Kun's army
Gosh the flashback just teminded me of the beginning of Inso Law. MC doesnt want to be close with main heroine but they were childhood friends. Later on she felt bad because main heroine got bullied without MC besides her and eventhough the casts are from novel, right there and now, they have their own feelings which make MC reconciled with heroine.

Guess the difference in this series is Rael and Yunifer were never friend in the first place but the latter know how the story goes and her course of decisions are sacrificing the former. Im sure most complaining bout Yunifer would be fine if she atleast follow the plot and protect Rael instead of treating her as book character with no feelings and went to pursue her own happiness. Hell, I would be fine if she snatch the ML then.

everyone in the comments, please just put yourself in yunifer's situation ... if you enter a book's world as a character who destined to die, you won't have a lot of choice

They are both at fault, Yunifer straight up didn´t say she doesn´t want to be friends with her. (yes she was giving A MOUNTAIN LIKE HINTS)
And Rael that she keeps chasing her...(stalker almost now)

In the end they are both people and people tend to do some stupid things.

is he trying to give her one of his eyes sense she likes them or burn off a chunk of his hair. He's getting into some pretty messed up stuff.
feel sorry for Rael if the FL didn't want anything to do with her would have been better day 1 to be blunt and brutal sever ties quickly. Instead she lied and was vague and just started avoiding her which made her feel worse.

If you were going to snipe the Indonesian translation for this, at least properly it clean up more and give credit to the original translators 🙄

@WeissMargaux nah she doesn't have to sacrifice her happiness but i do think she could've used other methods to avoid death. also she could've said "hey rael, i want to make some new friends" or "i'm going through something tough, please give me some space" instead of cutting her off with no reason cuz that hurts. yunifer has every reason to be selfish but she could have been more subtle about her discomfort with rael. anyway that's just what i think

I love this mass update, thank you so much! And don’t listen to everyone being rude, many of us appreciate the hard work you put in to scanlate and share.

Idgf about Rael, Yunifer did it correctly, she was polite and she was nice to her, she just didn't want to be his friend and she is not forced to do it, she doesn't need to spend all his live trying to save her, she just decided to live his own, the thing is that we are used to isekais in which the FL have the heroin syndrome trying to save everybody.

a) snipers suck, support the og scans group
b) seriously don’t get why people are acting like yunifer is a terrible person. even without all the isekai baggage, there will always be people who you don’t “click” with in life, no matter how much you might wish otherwise - if you don’t learn how to take a hint and not take it personally and just move on and make other friends, you’re gonna be miserable. just bc rael’s feelings are hurt doesn’t mean yunifer’s done anything wrong.

Please stop snipping with an indonesian translation.
I see your group page, you have take a project that was not taken. It's cool.

And I don't understand why you want to snipe this project. There are regular releases.

So continue to do translation of your projects and don't take other's projects.

Users who are viewing this thread