@Chrona - I'm talking about the expression in the idiom being a fallacy, not that idioms are called a fallacy, man.
Also, "don't look a gift horse in the mouth" is talking about not looking at a free horses teeth for problems; basically, not to complain about free shit. I have no idea what you're talking about with the trojan or how relates to anything being discussed though; unless it was just something you felt like adding.

Fed-Kun's army
@Happily_Grim
If that's what you mean by fallacy, then any idiom can be a fallacy. I know the idiom "looking a gift horse in the mouth" is, as you said, advice to not critique free gifts. However, the idiom of the "Trojan Horse" shows that a free gift can turn out disastrously. Idioms can be used to justify almost any sort of action. To imply any of them are a "fallacy" is to abuse the term "fallacy".

Can't this come to an end soon.. too many characters, too many things going on. I can barely keep up at this point, and I just want them to move on. One Piece REALLY needs to end soon.

Users who are viewing this thread