It's annoying when Komi-san isn't there and instead manbagi is there. just can you fuck off manbagi and switch with komi san

so like, I'm here for the poly ending, if I had to choose one I'd say komi but both. both is good.
also I just wanted to share that when I saw that gif at the end I literally said "poggers" out loud I blame this on YOU! people of the internet.

Dex-chan lover
There's a reason the title is called Komi-san and not Rumiko-san so B E G O N E T H O T YOU WERE NOT IN THE ORIGINAL ONESHOT

Group Leader
this comment section

Yeah right.....she’s doomed. Comment section forgot who’s name is on the title of the manga.

I don't think I've felt uncomfortable seeing a manga character in minimal clothing up until now. I feel like I'm committing a sin by seeing Rumiko in nothing but a towel.

Yeah I don't appreciate love triangles. KOMI BEST GIRL !! Rumiko needs go tf away. She's nice but I'm here to see my girl Komi get the love she deserves. Was much better when blonde wasn't in the picture 😪

Dex-chan lover
Wow, people are actually *still* having serious arguements about Komi vs Manbagi.

I don't like this thing of winning or losing. Why create a character and make her lose. In a series that the focus is not really romance. But I'm not the author. He can do whatever he wants.

Supporter
I feel bad for Manbagi cause she good girl, but she ain't best girl. Although I did appreciate the character growth scene Komi had when she confronted Manbagi. Still... sorry, no one is rooting for you.

The comment section is filled with komi white knight is the only downside of this manga, damn i hate u all to the point i want to learn to draw so good, just so i could make a komi san guro doujin with her getting frick by a pig or dog.

We all now that komi Will win so shut de fudge up with those "begone thot""manbagi trash""this chapter bad, no komi" manbagi serves the role of both komi best friend (female) and her rival. Her existence whole point is to make this manga more dynamic and interesting. It is frustating every time i hype up for the new chapter and then knowing that some retard is comenting bigotory in the comment section

Users who are viewing this thread