Group Leader
My grief for the horse overshadows everything that happened this chapter. Couldn't they handle it better instead of slashing the poor horse?? And it was Miss Bourbon who slashed it, when I already disliked her enough.

That said, the second male lead syndrome is strong in this one, huh. Though the Crown Prince is nice and I like him very much, Angela is already in love with Rayburn, so it feels wrong to ship her with anyone other than Rayburn.

Arf, I foresee the annoying misunderstanding, pretty sure someone else wrote tome 2... don't wanna read that (-.-)'

boi jus confessed and got ignored lol

also that one panel where angela held an old guy's hands and he was blushing while his wife was getting angry thoooo

Dex-chan lover
aaaaaaah i like both rayburn and frederic with our antenna girlie.... 😭 puppy crown prince and slow-burn dark prince, both archetypes I love!! if the king was able to have two wives, why can't our fmc have both too lmao in the end though, I def think rayburn will win.

i love this series' art so much!! it looks so detailed and cute at the same time~

even though i ship our antenna girl with rayburn, there's something about frederic that makes me want him to be truly happy y'know???? he seems so suffocated and lonely at times and he finds angela a breath of fresh air everytime they meet ;;-----;;

can we just copy our antenna girl, so she could just be wity both 😖😖😖😖

He does look like a cute puppy and now I'm sad that he won't get to have a happy ending with her 🥺😭

Double-page supporter
I feel bad for him because he's falling for the one person who will never look his way

RIP horse, you didn’t deserve that. The royal family has a lot to be worried about if their guard can’t even handle one horse.

This chapter was cute aside from that, it’s rare that I like both of the ships in a series.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe I'm an ass, but I was pretty happy to see Bourbon all sad when she saw how happy the Crown Prince was during his walk with antenna girl. I don't like Bourbon, so the scene where she catches the thieves and looks at the Crown Prince with a sad face made me go, "HAHA, fuck you!" xD

Thank you for scanlating this chapter! This is so random but I like the drawing of the horses. ^^ It was so cute.

Fed-Kun's army
Why were they whispering? Hmm... interesting... thank you for this update!

Fed-Kun's army
Ooh a cliffhanger!
Wait....
Is it......Rayburn? Or Hoya
it could also be Crown Prince’s grumpy uncle!

Gosh this makes me so sad, both Rayburn and Frederick deserve to be loved... Frederick is such a well written character, all of them are. They all have such depth and personality to them which makes you unable to dislike them. The author is doing a great job

This reminds me of how people wrote fake sequels of Don Quixote back in the day because it was so popular. The author was super ticked and wrote a sequel where Don Quixote died just so no one would steal his work again.

Users who are viewing this thread