I love this story so much! Glad it got turned into manhwa😆 I love how Maxi looks 💞 and Riftan is HAWWTTT🥵🥵 I love the art✨😍

Omg, I've been reading the novel in your site guys so seeing this turned out into manwha is making me so excited! Ty ty ty >u<

BTWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, let me fangirl over the cover, it looks like "The Kiss" from Klimt

Iki booyaaa...😅
Best part of the novel is step by step of every smut things😂😂 can"t we find them in the manhwa?!😅🤭

buff ultra max !!!!!!

Thank you for the chp. It was hyped so much, I'm really having hopes for this series.😊

I'm gonna say this again both in the novel and manhwa: I HATE HER DUMB SICK EVIL LOOKED LIKE A STEP-FATHER INSTEAD OF HER REAL ONE PAPIPOOP SO SO MUCH!
Yea I read the novel. And yea, I'm blessed with how truly RIPPED Riftan is T^T

Um it’s not a duty as husband and wife at all. And if you call it that it sounds like a chore. Yuck.

I don't mind the weak and fragile fl in this manwha bc it kinda makes sense. She has always been pitted against her older and much more competent sister. She was also bullied both verbally and physically by her family. So it makes sense she is like this.

Users who are viewing this thread