Group Leader
@blazing_boz I wonder what part of my comment makes you tag me as an "another rapist apologist" lol I was just saying that it seems that this ruins your mood so you might want to steer away from it XD I mean you clearly dislike the story and the ML, but welp sure brother I am offended because you said so hahaha

@nanceqn
Sorry bother you but since you read the novel I want know, if you're willing to answer, has her husband always liked her? Like before the marriage?
Also may I ask what chapters are smutty bc I do want read them heehe👉👈
And I understand she so scared & timid but later does she her her confidence & start to speak out ?
And so far does the webtoon keep to the stuff? (beside the smutty stuff)
Sorry for asking so much im just really curious & need answers, can you help a girl out lol

@lovelyspacepanda

yes he has always loved her! Which is the sweetest thing. My memory is kinda fuzzy but I think they first met at their wedding. But he loved her from the very first moment. It’s just they have a lot of miscommunication and misunderstandings so it seemed like riftan didn’t care about her.

Honestly there’s a quite a lot of smut scenes. If you go onto wordexcerpt.com and find the novel I think the chapters with smut have a 19+ warning in the title!

And yes currently where I am at in the novel (ch 110) maxi is definitely improving and experiencing character growth. I’m very proud and happy about that!

So far from what it seems it looks like the webtoon is staying true to the novel. Though I have a feeling some minor details will be left out though. That’s what usually happens in webtoon adaptations of novels.

I really recommend you read the novel especially since the webtoon is just starting! It’s seriously one of the best!

@nanceqn
Thank you so much❤
I think I am planning read it
And omfg there are a lot off smutty chapters
Kinda wish they added it lol, thank you again❤

And I'm so glad he did like her at first sight, I was scared it be like I don't like you but now I do type of thing

Is it okay if I ask another question, I do not want bother you any further but I'm so curious
Why does he leave the next day after their wedding? Was it bc of her father, him taking her fathers place in war?

@lovelyspacepanda

yeah I think he immediately left without saying goodbye to her because he knew it would be hard to leave her (honestly my memory is really bad but I’m pretty sure I remember him saying that??) but yeah he had to go do his duty of slaying the dragon

Like one of their misunderstandings is that he thinks she is a spoiled daughter of a duke and that she doesn’t like him because he isn’t of noble birth. But that isn’t the case and tbh to this current chapter that I’m on, that misunderstanding still stands lol

And you’re welcome! I’m happy to tell you anything you’re curious about 😊

I hope the meek lady will transform into a badass one. The world is big so I hope she'll realize that there is more to her life. Go girl!

젠장 should be translated to damn (it) as opposed to f*ck
Totally changes the impression of the character

I'm a little annoyed that the second i find out about this series they took down their web novel translation. Oh well.

I like this mc well enough. Though the constant stuttering and misunderstandings will probably get annoying.

Bro everyone just pushing her around- she got no idea what’s going on... this is so frustrating to see, she must be really overwhelmed

Oh, lolololololol, they skipped the part where she said
she was going to pack rice to take with her to the fief when he told her to pack only the necessary because he was going to provide everything she would need 😅

That scene where the ogre looked through the window... That would be terrifying IRL 😵💀

Users who are viewing this thread