Cale is handsome, choi han is cute and so are the kittens. I love the art. But, yeah, a lot of comedies are missing and Cale quirky personality is toned down.

I gotta say i like this story! It's right up my alley for who i like as characters and what i like as far as actions to take for how you want to live. It's really nice.

Thx!!

@limoncello - Thank you for the explanation. I didn't get that vibe because Cale is like freaking the fuck out. LOL It probably will be more noticeable once I read more chapters.

Fed-Kun's army
This is really interesting, though I'm slightly wishing the pacing was a tad quicker. 8 chapters and well... a lot of exposition and setup but not much actual development yet.

Fed-Kun's army
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so HAPPY aaaa I'm high in the head after knowing of this adaptation ehehehehe I can't stop giggling and smiling jdsjkghks The art is so GOOD I-

Aaaahhhh..... I can't wait for the
Lots of pain and blood ehehe Cale's suffering is a treat!!
<3<3<3

Thank you for the amazing translation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had thought i was reading this as a manga before but i just figured out i had read the novel. This is pretty much how i imagined it would look like. Hope to see more here soon.

I must say that the art and the pacing is quite good. I only fear that someone who hasnt read the novel wont be able to follow that much and be confused

Telling him he can protect people and asking him to be safe, Cale doesn't realize he's attaching Choi Han right by his side.
What's with those depictions of the dragon? Lol. (mild spoilers)
What happened to the round head, chubby paws and plump belly?

I just realized I read a shounen webtoon. Normally I don't read anything from this genre, but since my shoujo/josei buddies recommend it I'm gonna stick for awhile. I like the lead already, hope there'll be romance even just a bit

Fed-Kun's army
@mayadee none. Absolutely none. I guess the author just doesn’t like that sort of stuff or isn’t confident enough in their writing to do it, but there is none for how far I’ve gotten in the novel (about 75%)

this is such an amazing manhwa but i literally have no idea whats happening. can someone just explain to wtf is happening 😀

I've been hooked onto the light novel because of this. Keep up the translation. I look forward to seeing other characters in this artstyle.

Users who are viewing this thread