Damn, I don't know how I feel about these latest chapters. It's really interesting, but things are moving at such a breakneck pace that it's insane. I wonder if they're going to
actually kill off Makima at some point..?

>Resurrection
>Beam and Powers remains on the floor
"Don't- don't do that. Don't give me hope."

That is certainly the most unique long scarf look I've ever seen.
Fuck Makima. Hopefully this operation is 100% successful and she dies very painfully

All of the 'dead' ones in the hallway are references to classes of angels.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hierarchy_of_angels

Damn, now i really want to know which devil Ponchita really is. Sure, he seems to be the "chainsaw devil", but if i remember correctly, devils get stronger / are born stronger the more their "aspect" is feared, which is why f.e. the darkness devil was so strong (even though i still dont fully understand how Makima apperently was stronger, do people fear beeing controlled that much?). So even if the hell devil is only powered by the fear of the christian version of hell rather then the fear of every kind of hell in every belive / religion, i dont see how Denji is strong enough to insta-kill him just from the fear chainsaws. My best guess is that Ponchita actually was the devil of death or the devil of the unknown, since those would be pretty strong.
But maybe i just confuse some things there.

Supporter
@CrimsonManga89

could it be not that it's a fear , but rather the opposite of what people believe?

say that people believe in order. which is why systems like governments and the police function.
thus Makima, the antithesis to order, would gain power?

idk, just throwing random theories out as to why she's so strong.

Group Leader
woah man...

xLevNsB.jpg

this shit gives you chills

Aggregator gang
I think Makima embodies the fear of "loss of self" through control, which is according to Google one of the scariest things to the human mind. Makes sense that she's absurdly strong.

Pochita may be the chainsaw devil, but he's more importantly the devil who kills devils in hell (as explained by Angels), so maybe he has another name. In any case, that role may be why Makima hates him (?).

When it comes to the devil of Hell, I'm not surprised that he was instakilled to show Denji's changes, but I expected him to look scarier at least. Hell, even if it's just the Christian one, is something that many people fear a lot.

Imo, it makes sense for Chainsaw to be strong. If demons are powered up by fear, and every demon on earth's last memory is of him killing them, the demons would likely be enough to provide all the fear he needs. He gets to feed on more than just human fear.

Double-page supporter
Maybe Denji is... the god-devil? Silly as it sounds...

Users who are viewing this thread