Fed-Kun's army
...okay, this comment section is just like a religious history lesson man. and everyone just seems so at it,

while i'm just still at that ‘what THY fuck is going on!? mode since the previous chapters~

heh! @LordBim, i see what you did there~ i second that!

Aggregator gang
Our boi is completely broke, he needs healing.
I guess power might comeback as devil never dies, they are in a endless cycle of reincarnation between hell and earth so we might see her in some other form.
Here's hoping but with this author you never know.

@leusee
Probably because this isn’t Hell at full strength, but a mere fraction of him. Remember when the POS summoned Gun, he used 1 year of life of every American, that’s like 200 million years worth of life force (this manga takes place in the 90s).
So of course these guys can only give Hell a few hundreds years of life force at best, and couldn’t make him manifest at full power.

@derpman2098 I don’t think Chainsaw is the most feared thing in Hell tho. They did say this about Primal Devils like Darkness: “they are so strong, that they were never killed even once.” Primal Devils were never killed and sent to the living world, that means Chainsaw can only kill lesser Devils. Gun is probably the strongest lesser Devil he killed.
So the hierarchy should be like: Primal Devils (Greater Devils) > Chainsaw (Executioner) >= Lesser Devils. Chainsaw is the strongest thug in the hood, but Primal Devils are the bosses of the city. So Primal are probably still feared more.
... Unless Chaisaw is secretly a Primal Devil.
... Or the author decides to go bonker and abolish his world building.

But depends on context, then Chainsaw might actually be the most feared Devil. Primal Devils are strong, but uncaring. They are not as bloodthirsty as Chainsaw, and thus, making Chainsaw the most dangerous Devil in Hell.

Fed-Kun's army
@Dranto It said it was, angel said that the sound of the chainsaw echo’d throughout hell and is what made everyone shiver in fear but in the mortal world it’s different because they get their power from human fear so they think of a gun before anything but in truth it became the control demon after all people wanted to control everything for whatever and differing purpose
Even this attempt to kill her is them trying to “take control” of the situation...
So maybe it’s more it is but the effect of the mortal realm makes Chainsaw weaker...,

So was that his own intestines attacking him to stop or the influence of her command to leash him

Dex-chan lover
Well, sad to think this comment section is gonna die when the chapter gets removed :/

Users who are viewing this thread