@godofshade Nah, it is not that someone reported them. It is more to idiot tagging the original author and artist in SNS. Last time someone tags an author in tweeter asking when will there be an updated and damn were they furious😅🤣

Aggregator gang
Wow the premise seems interesting.
It's not often I read a Korean manhwa with male protagonist and art this good.
Please tell me it's not going to be BL..

Love it, thank you for the update!

Sometimes I feel like we miss a bit without the sound effect translations. I don't mean to be ungrateful, but if you can ever find the time, little English notes beside so we can read them in future chapters would be wonderful. :)

I love this story so much! Cake is so cute and I love his attitude. Thanks for the quick updates, it helps make my rereads take longer.

Syv

I love it! The story is refreshing. Thanks for the fast translations!

I love how Cale doesn't give a damn about the original story and doesn't care about changing things as long as he can keep living (in a leisurely way 🤣)

oh my god, he maybe act like "idgaf abt others except my life" but unconciously being kind to others 🤣

and idk abt the novel but i have a feeling actually his family even the butler (who actually an assassin) is kind person???

the manhwa seems to be skipping A LOT of details. Either it was omitted or I missed it, but when did Cale tell the kittens he already knew who they were

EDIT: also it skipped out the conversations with his siblings entirely?

he did say that he knew who they were though @xesinian chapter 10 i believe and he actually talked to his siblings oh come on i want to read that, i dont know if they like him or not... dont have enough info to form an opinion on em yet

Fed-Kun's army
Wow eventhough his family looks like a bunch of douchebags, they actually are decent people.

Users who are viewing this thread