The sibling scene was so cute in the novel sad it got cute down...hopefully it comes back later maybe

@Gigz If MC is considered the trash of the count family why does the head of the family even like him at all (ie give him money, not kick him out of the family)? How come the MC is so suspicious of the butler so much (and his son the cook of the family I think he is), I know he knows the plot of the novel they were like working against him I think because they follow Choi Han? Also what is the deal with Choi Han as well, this was the most confusing character relation I found to the MC, to my knowledge he wanted to kill the MC in the original story because the MC's character seems like an evil noble? I might reread from chapter 1 because I seem to not really be remembering a lot of the details but that also was in part due to me having trouble understanding the plot as well as it feeling like it's progressing too fast.

oh man !! I really want more to read
Thank you for the chps

Looking forward to this series.
It's interesting so far and I'm liking the characters.
The art is just amazing !!!

@ly444999

Haven't read the novel but I think the manhwa's answered these all pretty well, though obvs not to the depth of the novel from what others are saying. From Ron's thoughts in the chapter before this, the head of the family is his dad and he hasn't been terribly trashy to his family at all; the OG Cale never fought with his family and consoled his dad when his mom died, so they've still got some kind of bond. They just disapproved of how he ran around town getting drunk and breaking things.

The MC is suspicious of the Ron and Beacrox because he's unnerved by their assassin-ship and is all too aware of how the OG throwdown with Choi Han ended in them siding with and traveling with Choi Han, so he might be anxious that they can still turn on him whenever. Since he got beat by Choi Han so terribly, Cale's body probably wouldn't be able to withstand any attacks from them without the shield.

And about Choi Han -- it seems that Choi Han's just traveling from a decimated village and got around to beating up Cale through coincidence. Doesn't seem like he was on a mission to root out evil nobles, he was just new in town and saw Cale being a jerk at the tea shop or bar and cue the beat down. To prevent that, the MC's been nice to Choi Han instead.

I kind of like the mystery of not knowing the other characters' thoughts while having some creepy character designs and expressions every once in a while. The feels are more intense somehow, because it's more surprising. But this souvenir scene sounds lit

Dex-chan lover
I have a bumpy butt that hurts my chair, when it travels across the floor.

@Herobrine0927 Right! I was expecting this too because I think it's a lovely interaction between the siblings and show how they're growing less awkward as a family.

Dex-chan lover
@ly444999
If MC is considered the trash of the count family why does the head of the family even like him at all (ie give him money, not kick him out of the family)?
Well he is steel the first male born, and he's dad spoil him too.

How come the MC is so suspicious of the butler so much (and his son the cook of the family I think he is), I know he knows the plot of the novel they were like working against him I think because they follow Choi Han?
In the novel, principaly because he give him creap. The real Cale didn't know anything and act like a trash with a assassin butler and cook. He have read the original story and just can't ignore him. How do you react if you learn someday that your collegue in work is a killer but he/she didn't know you know ? How do you think you would feel ? XD

Also what is the deal with Choi Han as well, this was the most confusing character relation I found to the MC, to my knowledge he wanted to kill the MC in the original story because the MC's character seems like an evil noble?
In the original story, Choi Han come in town to ask for the burial of the village who he live before. He encounter Cale in the taverne, drunk. Cale will be a jerk and say that the life of the villager isn't important and liqueur have more value, that will piss of Choi who will beat him.

@strangerquefuir When I say novel I mean the one that is mentioned inside the manhwa btw haha not the actual one that this manhwa is adapted from or whatever the source material this manhwa came from. I'm just referring to the novel the MC says that he read before being reincarnated into the story or however he transported inside the story.

@strangerquefuir @Kingdo Ok, from what I'm reading it seems I wasn't actually missing out on that much reading up till now. Whenever I read a chapter it just seems like there was much more content in the manhwa than I thought but this is not actually the case it seems and the reasoning for some of the things happening was not actually more elaborate.

Dex-chan lover
15th page, the stepsister is much shorter the the brother.
16th page, stepsister is above shoulder height of brother.

Dex-chan lover
After reading 30+ chapters of the novel, the cuts they make in the comic I feel definitely don't make some of the plot points super clear. It's like they cut it down a little too much.

Thanks for the translation at any rate.

i feel like the family appeared awkward b/c is just all too common for the family (especially with a "trash" sibling) will treat them horribly, plot and manipulate for the typical "i am better than trash" reasons, and theres just nothing so we get that awkward pause just w/e feeling to it.

BSDHJFHJKS? ?? I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING LILY AND BASEN BLUSHING AND ASKING CALE TO BRING THEM PRESENTS

Users who are viewing this thread