Dex-chan lover
weird ... why would you name your dick like are you gonna call its Hello mr.wieners or something

and i dont understand the panel that he say i'm so happy that its scary

for some reason, it feels like I'm watching How I Met Your Mother all over again haha. But this is a nice read. Thanks for the update!

@themoobz
I had the same reaction to that panel.
I think he means "being this happy is scary for me" (because he think's he'll mess it up) not "I'm glad that I'm afraid" (which doesn't really make sense).
But it seems like a hard sentence to translate clearly?

Thank you sooo much for the chapter 🙏🏻🙏🏻💛💛💛💛💛💛

Thank you for providing summaries from the novel! Obviously, adapting a novel to a manga means some scenes will need to be cut out or changed, but I wonder if we will see him confess to Hase and be rejected but accepted as a friend later in the story because that seems like a pretty important scene to include, especially considering that conflict is currently unresolved in the manga.

Fed-Kun's army
eek toxic

@themoobz it's pretty common in Japanese media to name *it* - like 'guy's name'-chan or something so they can refer to it in conversations lol

Contributor
Awfully bold of someone to explicitly write "handsome drinking party." Is there like a screening process or something?

"Until I Meet My Husband" is a pretty accurate title. I'm just here waiting until he meets his husband 😄

Thank you for the quick release! I appreciate the notes at the end of every chapter. ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread