Dex-chan lover
holy shit man, this is one of the funniest series i've seen in a long time, had me laughing to the point tears almost came out throughout the whole series

@dokidoki
holy shit man, this is one of the funniest series i've seen in a long time, had me laughing to the point tears almost came out throughout the whole series

We are currently one chapter behind every week, but if you bug our group leader to find a way to grab the latest raws we could spoil you with more 😋

Dex-chan lover
yeah noticed that too, seems like its the authors first series or so, the only place i seemed to find raws for ch 6 was on that paid one, even trying to look at the authors twitter for maybe spoilers got me nothing since the account is new as fuck and has almost nothing, guess i gota wait till ch 6 becomes free or w.e in the future

Dex-chan lover
@HotChocolatte Any time I've needed to swipe an image from someplace uncooperative in that sense, I've found Windows Snipping Tool up to the task. Though it'll not be the actual source but screencap...
Took this from that place using it; http://www.imagebam.com/image/f1772a1354280390
Aside from being a screencap the resolution seems to be limited by one's display(unless there's toggles on Magapoke I didn't notice?), so unless you have a 4K monitor lying around somewhere it'll likely be vastly inferior to the source...

Group Leader
@Chizan
I do happen to have a 4k monitor, but I would only use screenshots as a last resort. They can be inconsistent and annoying to work with. Also, I do know that there is a way to rip the paid chapters, I just have to find out how.

@dokidoki
The way that Magapoke works is the newest chapter is the first two chapters are always free, and the latest four (excluding the newest one) are free as well.
So, I do have access to the newest chapters (I always do buy them) the issue is ripping them from the website.

@HotChocolatte
The json file has all the links to the individual pages, but they're scrambled. The image is split into 16 sections ; the upper left section goes to the lower right and vice-versa, meaning the section along the top left-bottom right axis aren't moving.
I guess you could automate the unscrambling until they decide to improve on that haha
Anyway, the images are lower than 1400x1000, so it's not huge either

Users who are viewing this thread