Group Leader
@Fwaifuxsenpai
The one who copied something on something site and used it as their something release. The info from your site update. Lol (can't tell it here cuz I wast you to be the one who say it lol)

Group Leader
@thanto_ I actually compromised on the complete Japanese translation to make it seem more natively english.

@GM_Rusaku We already made it up. I don't want to antagonize a fellow friend.

Power Uploader
I'm skeptical about how accurate using the term Karen is for the translation.

For the poor Lolicon that are now 18 years old: you can lewd Loli; they simply need to be older than 18. Example: Rimuru Tempest, And Kuujo Yuri, from "the small sage will try her best in the different world from Lv.1"

Fed-Kun's army
@Fwaifuxsenpai Lol, the "Karen" localization amused me. It would be confusing for readers that aren't well-versed in uh... memes though.

Sabine is a loli you have to be wary of. You might accidentally willingly sell your soul to her and not realize it. Mitsuha might as well give up now, she doesn't have the brainpower to beat Collette, nevermind Sabine.

@Fwaifuxsenpai
It`s contemporary meme slang, so it makes it a bit jarring and if somebody reads it in a couple years it won`t make any sense.
It`s not a commercial translation, so a bit of playing around and making jokes is fine but keeping it to the translation notes or credit pages would be preferable.

If you're going to use American centered slang in a translation, might as well add a TL note. You know, a person from India , Jamaica or New Zealand ( or even from the ol'foggy England ) might not know what a "Karen" is :p And this is not even taking in account people from countries that do not have english as first language, but that know how to read it ;)

Back on the manga ... well, lil'Overpowered MC, either you assume your OPness or you have to learn how to delegate tasks. There is no middle way :p

Users who are viewing this thread