Reading this chapter I literally went, "Wow.... that choice of wording seemed random as hell. Never heard of this "Karen" thing... gotta check what this is about" ...and after checking it out, I can just say... using social media rambling as a translation term is just.... weird.

Lets just be honest, translations should have some degree of professionalism to it, being accurate (and in cases things cannot accurately be translated, explained further in a TL note, as best it can be done). Memes, urban slang and stuff like that leaves a bitter feeling when used in an ill suited situation.

Here's to hoping that the.... thing... can simply be fixed, making the chapter properly non-befuddling.

Group Leader
@Fwaifuxsenpai
@Miming_ If all we did was stick to source material, you wouldn't be able to understand our translations. We try to make it seem more natural and take the criticism. The "karen" part was our mistake and will be fixed when we decide to stop procrastinating.

Hahahaha, more BS. There are enough translations that stick to source material and can be understood.

Group Leader
@TetsuyaLP I meant that in a different way. The part where I added "Karen" was completely my fault and I admit it. I meant in changing up how the sentence structure and replacing some words for a more readable chapter.

@TetsuyaLP give it up, that group are all mentally ill underages: they speak in memes and cannot even distinguish them from actual words anymore. In their delusion they cannot even imagine that a dumbfuck meme they are using is incredibly localised and would not be understood by readers outside of their country, the sheer hubris. It's a perception deformation from when you circlejerk in discord all day and then decide to vomit some content into wider audience. Not to mention their TL, @yuushin, literally promised to continue slipping dumb memes into their TL, just to spite the critics, when asked not to.

They're shitters that are beyond all hope.

Dex-chan lover
Why come back if it’s just more memes? Take your Karens somewhere else, there’s a higher quality translation here now.

Users who are viewing this thread