ok, it's nice of you to pick it up, but please change the font. You can't use unclear font like this. Your I looks like a J and it took me several re-reads of some bubbles to realise that's what was going on.

Please don't use fancy fonts and don't overuse multiple fonts. Look at how popular manwhas handle this and imitate it. Good luck.

Supporter
@Ashana
I really hate how you're saying things like "can't" and "not allowed to". Sure, you may think it's disrespectful, but there are no rules.

The only thing that matters is that the manga gets translated by someone.

The arbitrary 6 month wait that you proposed is frankly retarded. We aren't even caught up to the raws. Just because one group was first doesn't mean we have to wait for them if they're taking months and other people are willing to do it faster.

Thank you!

Unless a scantalation group has a contract with the creator then nothing is being stolen.🙃

Anyone reposting the comic is already engaging in quasi legal behavior at best and very illigal behavior at worst. So the notion that you can steal something that doesn't belong to you in the first place is laughable.

No one has to keep to arbitrary rules.

Supporter
People are free to work on whatever series and chapters they want, and any complaints are illogical considering this is illegal in the first place.

@shitboy
honestly, if they want to translate, no ones gonna stop them. but the issue is, they CONTINUED the translation of the other team. shouldve started from chapter 1 and we'd be totally cool with it.
but if you wanna keep on going how "there shouldn't be a rule, fuck kindness/respect just do whatever", then pop off sis. this isn't about what the readers want, it's about being considerate to the other translators.

@De_Blois Thank you so much for spoilers! I really appreciate that you wrote these informations even tho nobody asked <3 Thank you again!! ^^

@De_Blois i was curious to see where this was going to go but after reading your spoilers i feel quite dissappointed. Tysm for the spoilers though i appreciate it

Supporter
@thefabulouspotato
Haha, what you said about re-scanlating the whole series was very funny. A really good joke. You should try stand-up comedy.

But seriously, starting from scratch is just dumb. Maybe you would sleep better at night knowing you're not hurting anyone's feelings, but it is a huge waste of time. Especially on a series such as this which already has good translations up to a point.

And I wasn't "going how there shouldn't be a rule", I was stating the fact that there is no rule. Everyone who scanlates knows that. If your scans are slow or low quality, someone else can absolutely upload faster or better translations. Otherwise you'd be stuck reading garbage translations just because one passionate guy with 0 grammar or typesetting knowledge came first to a series.

I would be hurt if someone took over a series that I was scanning without talking to me first. But this series isn't close to catching up to the raws and it's been 22 days since the last chapter. It can't have come as a surprise.

I will absolutely still read the first group's scans because they're better quality. But they don't get monopoly just because they came first. This isn't legal in the first place.

@shitboy
i get where ur coming from, but to me 22 days is still good (as long as its not longer than a month for manhwas). and i guess i do also feel that if a group sucks, there should be someone else taking over cuz if its bad i might not even read it. but scratch that, as long as the groups communicate, they can translate however they want, i can agree with that. and yes, i also dont think any group should monopolize any series (especially when they hoard and neglect). i guess i get 'defensive' abt these things because ive seen good og groups drop series because of the drama (petty? maybe. but a loss to me)

tldr; its up to the groups. as long as they talk, i dont mind how they run. so we can agree to disagree i guess

Group Leader
@De_Blois i've heard so many spoilers but i cant help but stay >< Though, the author probably put a lot of work in for the art and story-writing, i'll stay til the end, even if it has a sad ending.

If u prefer to read the other scan translation rather than this... then just wait and dont read this.... dont be a gatekeeper and dont gatekeeping people... in my opinion, by making ‘dont snipe this bla bla bla’ doesnt make u a righteous person... reading mangas/manhuas/manhwas for free are already considered illegal... if authors wants it.. they can sue scans group (worst scenario). So just calm down and chill.... if u said that it will hurt scans people feeling... dont u also hurt someone’s feeling too by gatekeeping via ur comment? 😨

Users who are viewing this thread