So who the fuck is the one being sad like it's not Ting Ting i think she just a shut in or housewife idk about her sister

so...... the twins love the MC, BUT neither both of them give up, then they had a plan where rather than 1 of them gave up they would love the MC at the same time?....... i would say poor MC, 4 years got his heart played i guess?

Fed-Kun's army
@diojoestar809 Yeah looks like they basically decided to both date him but I guess to hide it (not sure why really. Bigamy may not be Legal but if twin sisters seriously wanted to do it I wouldn't necessarily say no) they got a private room and only one of them leaves it at a time. So they both pretend to be the same person.

What makes this kind of interesting is you'd think the subtle differences between them would make him notice something. But if they've been pulling this since the start then he'd think the differences were just different sides of the same person rather than traits of two separate people. So it makes a lot more sense than you'd think it would.

Dex-chan lover
The only thing I didn't like about this webcomic is that the reveal took way too long.

We already know from the title that she has a twin sister, but it took 7 chapters to finally give the reveal.

If they gave snippets or teases that the twin actually existed then it would've been a bit more tolerant, but all we got was rumours and theories on why the MC wanted to divorce.

Dex-chan lover
I really love the balant product placement and the same filter of static noise at 25% opacity that's placed on every image

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else found it hella creepy this guy took pictures of and videos of her?

I find it more creepy that she's hiding her twin in their apartment for years and they're maybe swapping without telling him.

There is no way that their twin switch set up can work unless they are taking each other's place in her workplace too. At that point fraud becomes an issue

@Metazoxan He did notice that sometimes she would like what he cooked for her but not so much another time, the inconsistencies are part of what is stressing him out about his relationship.
He isn't completly oblivious, he know there is something, but he doesn't know what, which is what is stressing him out, and having a twin sister that was sharing him from the get go is just so out there that he hasn't even considered that his girlfriend was literally another person sometimes.

My impression is she has her sister take her place and clean the house for her while she focuses on work. Her sister seems very unaffectionate with her boyfriend while there so I don't believe they've been sharing him together or anything like that. This seems like just a way for her to manage her life in general to keep her relationship and career at the same time.

Dex-chan lover
ok I cant follow this anymore, its not even the TLs fault, this entire thing is just broken and disjointed scenes held together with masking tape.

Wow this is actually getting...interesting? I'll be honest, I expected this to be a lot stupider, but now that we know why each side acted the way they did, it looks like things actually might start spicing up from here on...

Fed-Kun's army
How the fuck did that creepy weirdo take videos of her crying? Does he have his camera on her all the time?

Users who are viewing this thread