And theres goes goku sparing the bad guy again only for him to power up and fuck everything up

The author set this up exactly how the Namek saga of DBZ ended.
Goku has reached a new and unheard of height of power. After a long, grueling battle, his enemy can no longer defend himself and is begging for his life.
One can only hope Goku has noticed these parallels with his battle with Frieza and will make his next choice carefully. He's obviously in a clear state of mind, otherwise he wouldn't be able to hold that form.

I don't know why, but I'm disappointed that Goku has perfected Ultra Instinct.

I kinda hoped it would be like an unachievable form that Goku will never get (but can always tap into when in serious danger) and that his training helps him tap into it more but can never fully perfect it. But I guess not.

Goku when upperhand, always doing stupid thing. Luckily you still alive and alive again.

Vegeta training built up always ends the same...come on its getting boring when goku saves the day always the same way...

I loooove the ultra instinct look on him.. Reminds me of when we got Gohan super saiyan 2 vs Cell. I just adore the art style and character design of this manga so much

Dex-chan lover
@SkyleNexo UI itself is just the embodiment of plot armor and a vehicle to sell more toys like SSB Kaioken
introducing it as a transformation only leads to this as a result
it should have never been introduced
@tarudian when Golden Frieza, Broly the 3rd coming, and potential took a front row seat... Vegeta's position as Goku's hype man was solidified, he will always get played like this.
At least it wasn't as bad as when Super Vegeta vs 2nd form Cell was Re-enacted with Jiren taking Cell's place forcing Vegeta to regress as a character to draw that parallel...

@MolaCola that might be...but why the built up again with the special training just to shut it down with one chapter....feels disappointing to me. Each time i get exited about the storyline, it goes back to the same old cliches :(

Dex-chan lover
@tarudian oh no i feel you
that's how its always been though
vegetas jus a prop
they'll even let his character development take a backseat if it means giving us some homage to something that happened in Z (example Jiren vs Vegeta)
i honestly thought with the hype around Vegeta's special training
he had more moves in his arsenal
meanwhile Goku was given PLOT ARMOR the transformation...

Dex-chan lover
Goku would let billions of people die just to improve his fight card. Starting to think that he is the main villain of the series.

Users who are viewing this thread