Thanks but pls refrain from doing this without letting the group know! They could be working hard on ch 16 right now and their efforts go to a waste if you just upload.

@Chiiyuu
So it isn't rude to waste a scanlation group's time by posting a dodgy translation while they're in the middle of working on it? This person is letting you enjoy a couple of chapters early at the expense of the hard work of the scanlation group for doing the first 15 chapters. We're not kissing up to scanlation groups but appreciating them when they release consistent, high quality chapters. Sniping wastes both the sniper and the scanlation group's time so I don't know why you think this is okay.

@CeruleanTea Is snipping a problem for some webtoons/manga because some Manga have multiple groups translating them and they don't appear to be any drama. Well from what I could see.

The amount of effort that goes into a dedicated scanslation truly is incomparable to simply using machine translation and putting everything in textboxes. A group is already working on this manga, so I don't understand why someone else is attempting to take over their project when the original scanslations group is more than capable of producing high quality, fast delivered scans? If someone wants to read the manga on a spoiler forum, they can very well do so; why upload here, when updates are coming along perfectly fine? I know I'm being harsh, but, I'm just wondering, what on earth is your motive of posting here if you already have a platform of your own, a spoiler forum, to post on?

Fed-Kun's army
thanks for the update!!!

i ... don't understand the point lmao you're going to go save someone you KNOW is stronger than you??? also who is the person you told her you wanted to protect, i'm very curious about that... but seriously lol i mean it's nice that he cares enough to try to go save her BUT SHE'S!!! STRONGER THAN HE IS!!! AND HE KNOWS IT??? just baffled

call me heartless but I want to read the rest of the chapters available with no regard who publish it. thanks noob and tooches

Dex-chan lover
I feel like people are giving him a lot of shit for no reason. Sure he knows she's strong, but he doesn't know how strong her "opponent" is. In this regard it's perfectly normal to be worried about the situation of your crush that got sold, he also doesn't know how they are treating her.

And if he were to write a Letter? Who knows who would answer? Only by going himself can he make sure that she is safe.

We can only really judge him once we see how he reacts to seeing her perfectly safe.

It's better to ask the group that started translating if it's okay to post it. People will always say yes because all they care about is fast release...

ayye ayye benjamin i kinda feel bad for u... i mean u arent the ml so cant really expect there to be a chance

Group Leader
@marikonen you seem to love the drama given how you're checking back to read all the comments.
And for the record, no, I did not direct my comment at you. (consistent and good quality) are such generic words and true to the situation, so I might have subconsciously used that word after reading all the comments altogether. You really don't have to make yourself clear, but I'll reply to everything since you made the effort anyway.
1. Um okay, good for you?
2. Again, I did not direct my comments at you, why are you getting so offended smh. Rather, I'm sure one would think I directed my comment at the other commenter who used vulgar word like "GTFO" to the translator.
3. And I'm allowed to post mine? "post it in a private site and moderate comments there" oh thanks for your suggestions but it's not really efficient considering people won't really have the time to bother? Rather, why don't you direct this suggestion to the people who screams "snipe" to just vent their anger on the other group's discord?

commenting on the quality of a release isn't an insult as long as they aren't personally attacking the uploader.
Please. Read back. Some of them did personally attack the uploader. And you should know my comment is directed more towards them, not you. Please stop thinking that everyone's out to get you, honey.
And y'all keep talking about "sucking the big translation's group's dick" as if it's a negative thing to favor the output of a group smh.
It's not but it DOES become negative when their supporters attacked the other uploader, as if the original group had exclusive translation license lol. NO ONE DOES. This work is illegal. You're reading for free, they're doing it for free. And suddenly people are talking about morals when it comes to sniping.

@yeonha good question.
So it isn't rude to translate the artist's original work, who could've gotten profit, without permission? I don't know why you think it's okay. (Point : Rude? When it really doesn't apply anymore at this point smh)
Lol ok on a serious note, the other group would have come out with their BETTER scanlations after this and all those who prefer the better scanlations could read theirs. They BOTH can work at the same time, what makes you think you can stop the other translators? "Because they're being rude to waste the original group's effort." It's NOT wasted. People who enjoy quality work would still appreciate them. I don't get this sniping drama. Let groups release their own if they have so much time. Why all of you gotta jump on this bandwagon to attack the other team? Let people upload what they want. YOU choose what you want to read. Is that so hard to understand?

Tl;dr It's illegal from the start anyway. Some of you wanna play the good guys so bad that you set these rules on "sniping". News flash, there are no rules when you jumped into this illegal zone.

Normally I don't write any comments, but I must say that what was done was disrespectful. The group that translated this webtoon is already fast enough and of good quality. Why don't you translate a series that nobody has started translating, but you go and translate this webtoon with lots of episodes. I just can't understand the reason behind it.

Tbh I don't care for the scan drama going on rn
[ul]It's all illegal[/ul]
[ul]The readers choose which scans they wanna read[/ul]
[ul]Don't trash anyone's hard work, even if you don't agree with them [/ul]
Honestly why does it matter that more than one person is translating? As long as they aren't ripping directly off each other, who cares?

If it's such a big deal(which it isn't) let the scans group talk, but again, this is all someone's passion project so let them be

More importantly, I'm here for second make lead, idgaf

tbh i do like fast updates but i do feel like you should’ve just asked the team already translating it if you could. also it feels like some pages are cut off. the team translating have been pretty fast with updating so maybe turn your focus on other works that aren’t being updated at all.

Dex-chan lover
Reminder that no group holds any sort of right over literally pirated material and that the only time there are issues with "sniping" is when one of the parties involved decides to act like a little baby (not saying that's the case in this instance).

Users who are viewing this thread