Hurhg... please no more... To know there's other translation ready will hurt my eyes even more. Also true no groups holds the "right" on translating the series but, it's called respect to not snipe a series already being translated by a groupe who does a superior job to compared to what is likely MTL.

Dex-chan lover
@Nanashi77423 I'm not fan of that "honor among pirates" idea, especially when it mostly serves to ensure one group monopolizes a story (again, not talking about this particular situation but I have seen enough groups pulling this kind of shit in the past). It's up to the readers if they want to read a faster but wonkier translation or wait for a proper one.

Case in point, and though I hold nothing against this guy, I'll just wait for the other group's translations because at some points this one just made no sense and this doesn't happen to be a series I'm desperate to read as soon as possible.

The translation wasn’t terrible (sorry if that sounds patronising), In fact I thought it was quite good aside from a few spots. The image meshing from the site layout wasn’t great though, there were a few spots where the images were misaligned or just cut off and missing. Otherwise though, I quite enjoyed the upload.

I’m not super fussy about reading a “better” group’s uploads over an unknown’s, I only get bothered by constantly changing the way specific things are translated, like names and the like. Feel free to keep uploading if you want, I’ll read it if I see it, at least.

I really like this series and I really don't care that much for who scans and translates. Since no one has a monopoly on the series, then it doesn't really matter who scans and translates as long as the quality is there

fast are always good for me, better tran depend in the series if really like the series will also read again the better one

honestly i dont mind who scanlate but i prefer better quality... to be honest, this is not bad but the typos and cropped out pages is definitely not something i would enjoy

Small complaint; there's a difference between spare and spar. Thanks for the early translation though

Hi please dont snipe, thank you for the translation but saving your toochies are already an excellent group who can translate from start to finish

It seems like you cannot translate beyond ch21 so if the og group get mad and quit then you’ll just upload chapters until ch21 and quit leaving this amazing story unfinished. Which is a shitty thing to do for everyone involved.

Please dont snipe, there are many other dropped stories waiting for u. Just not this one

Yall how do you know this guy is reliable? Toochies has proved to be reliable in many of their series but this guy is gonna drop this when he’s bored of it.

Its not about who uploads faster its about who’s more reliable to finish this series.

yah elah anjir ada yg snipping lagi. ntar grup yg awal ngambek trus gamau lanjutin gimane anjg lo mau tanggung jawab?🙄

Users who are viewing this thread