oh my god of course they did, i hope we get the next chapter soon thanks for translating!!!

@Binary10011
Either he didn't want to cause trouble by hurting the other kids or he wants to be taken care of by his mom like she cared for the duke while the duke was sick.

I wonder if Ain went along with it because he thought Roselia like the other nobles or if he wants Roselia to take care of him.
Anyways, I hope we see Ain's mommy flip them off.

Aggregator gang
Did he get beaten up on purpose?? Cause he was jealous of how much attention his dad got when he was sick? I find it difficult to believe regular kids would be able to bully him... Even if they ganged up on Ain, I feel like the other kids would definitely not get out scot-free....
Thanks for the chapter~!

Dex-chan lover
So do the other kids get to regularly beat him up when he comes? and why isn't Ains real mother also a noble they shouldnt be picking on him like that unless the old FL told them too?

Group Leader
I think it’s a mix of Ain not wanting to cause issues with the other kids AND wanting more attention from his mom since his dad got so much attention and time with her while he was sick. Like they would probably pick fights with him in the past and he would ignore it or beat them but this time he was prob like “it could cause trouble for her...” + knowing she’ll worry about him.

Even if Ain did orchestrate this (that's also my prediction), I'm willing to look past it on the basis that all of the other children are probably rotten, pretentious piece of sh*t just like their mothers

AIN ??!!!! HOW DARE THEY ?!!! WHO DID THAT TO OUR CUTE, ADORABLE, AMAZING, WONDERFUL, TALENTED, BRILLIANT, CLEVER, SWEET, SPLENDID, UNIQUELY MAGNIFICENT BABY BOY??!!!!
I'M SURE IT'S BECAUSE OF THEIR PARENTS SINCE THEY WERE SO AGAINST HIM, GAH I'M ANGRY!!!!
Or...or maybe he provoked them to do something like this based on who their parents were to help out his mother !!!
Awwww, what a sweetheart always thinking of his mom, and now she won't have to pay for that opera or smth and she'll even receive money back from what they did, ooowwww he's soo adorable isn't he~~~?? What a cute baby boy~~♡♡

Fed-Kun's army
@Watee I think it's because of how abusive "old" Rosalia was and dismissive his father is towards him, that led to him being bullied by everyone... Which is weird considering his status is 2nd only to the royal families children... However, the MCs family must have some type of situation within the capital that won't let Ain fight back, since that would put his family in serious trouble, maybe? I mean, he'd pretty much be able to kill a full grown adult, so It's rather strange that he's letting children beat his ass... Unless, he was "poisoned" with something then fell unconscious then they beat his up while he was down?

@HeyitsDan That was my first thought, considering how intelligent and crafty he is, I didn't think he'd take it lying down, but then I also thought... Eh, he just might of done it to garner more "love" from his mother.

@zDarkness remember she would always tease him at parties. He fought someone back then and she could of said that he embarrassed her. Even if he can win he would always listen to her no matter what.

I KNEW IT! T_T
I hope there won’t be any misunderstandings between Ain and Roselia =_=
Thank you for the update! <3

Users who are viewing this thread