Thanks for the tl 🧡🧡
I love seeing their little interactions, it’s less awkward now :))

Fed-Kun's army
Riftan is so tuurrnned on XD
Maxi is too cute... and... potato is luxury for her? T_T

It's just a potato yet she's said it's better than what she ate at her father's place. T_T Maxiiii
I badly want Riftan to know about her being abused, but I know it won't be for awhile.

Thank you!

Fed-Kun's army
this chapter came out a few days ago translated but i guess it just got uploaded mangadex

Mxi is so pure it hurts my heart. When she brought up it being the first time she's had someone stay with her and feed her I almost cried. Also I'm pretty sure once Riftan finds out/realizes that she's been abused mentally/psychically and hasn't had all the things he thinks she's had... BRUH he's gonna make it rain blood and 🎁 🎁presents 🎁 🎁

Aw I’m glad things are slowing improving for them. And she finally smiled!

Thank you for translating this new chapter.

Group Leader
thIS DUDE I SWEAR LOLOLOLOL I feel so bad for the other soldiers

This series is so cute, I'm smiling ear to ear the whole time. After tons of asshole MLs in webtoons having one that's all smitten from the beginning is not a bad change of pace.

God, so adorable. Gotta enjoy these chapters first before
we enter the story where they will be experiencing a LOT OF PROBLEMS and MISUNDERSTANDINGS from our babie Maxi's insecurities and fears of being alone to Riftan's misconception that Maxi hates him or that he does not deserve Maxi or that he needed to be something more like being rich and all just to prove he is worth staying by her side 🥺

THAT WAS A LONG COMMENT I APOLOGIZE BUT SUCH A GREAT CHAPTER GOTTA LOVE SOME RIFTAN AND MAXI MOMENTS 💖

Users who are viewing this thread