Bruh saying this guy has anger issues... I feel like it’s an understatement. Thank goodness it’s not directed at her but dang 💀

I love this! I want to put mc in my hands and pat her lol <33
Love how they talk to each others straightforwardly, looking forward to see their developements!

I love this 😍 more pleaaaase! 🙌🏼 Thanks so much for your effort in translating this series, I'm thoroughly enjoying it!

Fed-Kun's army
they're disrespecting his wife, ofc he's mad. also she didn't even DO anything?? not that they know that but like how much power do they think a daughter of a duke has?? how does no one realize she's not favored lol specially after what that duke did to them... would he really marry off a favored daughter to a guy he hates.. pls...

PROTECT MAXI 2020

thank you for the update~

Cant wait for more 🥺 does anyone know why i cant access the chapters on the groups website?

Dex-chan lover
the story about the clothe is strange.
Okay she is abuse by her father but he is a duke, a high noble so image is important.
Even if he mistreat her he can't just let her look like a peasan that doesn't make sense.

Girl, you really need to learn how to adapt instead of afraid of literally everything.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I... I definitely pictured this a bit different, you know? I definitely thought that they were going to be over a corner, not too far but either THAT close to the other knights 🤣🤣🤣

@dnngok I get and feel the same as you, but you can't change yourself in two-three days. Give her time... Like I'm trying to do while reading the novel (with little success despite my own words 🤣🤣🤣)

Maxi is sooo precious! I'm glad Riftan is treating her all right.
I feel a little bad for the knights though cause they are literally right beside the lovey dovey couple. Thought there was more space, not literally them all back to back. Looooool 🤣🤣🤣🤣

@Kingdo I think I remember them mentioning how the Duke basically locked her up in the castle for being "sick" so to be fair they didn't care if she looked like a peasant or not probably

lmaoooo

riftan cant get enough of her ayyy

but everytime i read mc's pov and the flashback, damn, im emotional. i hope her father will die in cruelest way possible.

Users who are viewing this thread