Thank you for posting.
Where can I read the missing chapters 41-51 in English?

EDIT 2: according to the creator of the group, "I'm planning to translate and release backwards, in case Leviathan Scans is still planning on working on it." I'll be assuming they did that so that they don't create some sort of sniping war with leviatan.
RIP. I'm assuming this is to troll the readers. This isn't even the latest raw chapter :|
EDIT: most likely a troll. (by ID number, newest group and the user is less than 24hours old)

Honestly, if the quality is so low it's unreadable, you might as well not even upload

Apparently its not a troll and their new group is planning on scanlating from this chapter backwards until chapter 42, incase leviatan scans picks it back up or is still scanlating it.

@xxjaeson the quality is even as bad as you made it out to be. Stop being over dramatic, if you don't have anything to contribute then just shut up.

Fed-Kun's army
Regardless of who uploaded this and why, I have to say that this chapter was amazing. If you had super powers; what would you do? Only fend for yourself or work with others to aid people not for the recognition but simply because you can. I rather like this message. Power is not just a means to an end; but it is a responsibility. It's a responsibility to be better and to do better.

Dex-chan lover
Where can I read the missing chapters 42-58 in English?

ok i think this is where i should continue because ch 58 on youtube is where i stopped watching. i hope the group that picked this series up will continue releasing chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread