Dex-chan lover
Y'know... reading Komi-san, Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu, Pseudo Harem, and Kubo-san one after the other was probably not the smartest idea in the world. Just way too much wholesome fluff to take in during one sitting.

Dex-chan lover
Komi
Kubo
& Kokoro
All released on the same day 9/22/2020

So much fluff argh

When i saw that beaming najimi panel; i cant stop thinking about this website called libe-shinjuku that i found last week pls help…

(What shocked me the most was that the girls/otokonokos that i checked their page all have 12+ length size and i was like—DAMN—i need to step up.)

Double-page supporter
@JaxunHero IKR? What have we done to deserve this?

Honestly, I can't stop my grin reading all three. Inject all these fluffs into my vein!

@kantha, @RangTime

I think Tadano's also very conscious of all the other ways you can like someone. He knows he's popular now, if popularity is suitably defined. Classmates find him friendly and approachable. The girls in the class like to tease him and practice romantic moves like hand-feeding on him. His Tadano-chan persona attracts the boys and can befriend the most socially awkward girls in a matter of minutes. Najimi flirts with him constantly. And Komi, of course, is desperately lonely and has prized Tadano as her social lifeline since her first contact with him.

But in most of those cases, that doesn't mean those people feel specifically romantic love for him; their feelings are somewhat different shades. So he's cautious of assuming Komi and Manbagi's current emotions are truly romantic either, especially since they're both kind of psychologically fragile, and easy to hurt or manipulate. (Tadano is aware of how good he is at manipulation, but he's not particularly proud of it.)

So yeah, I don't think Tadano's dense at all. He's just a couple of years ahead of the rest of the school in emotional maturity, and knows love is more complicated than the standard manga teenager's inarticulate blushing desire.

Fed-Kun's army
Kinda weird not seeing helmets, especially for the beginners. Falling can hurt pretty bad on the toe edge. Prolly so the artist can draw people's faces clearly but still irks me a bit 😂

@TheOmnivert
He knows that Komi like someone and talk about that person with the girls. But he don't know it's him. His self confidence is so low when it comes to love that he immediately reject the thoughts that Komi might like him.

@Yawnz yeah it looks kinda goofy but with helmets it would probably be hard to see who's who and what their facial emotions are like. I guess the artist could do it like the Gundam pilot helmet cutaways, but it's a hard visual balance regardless.

Users who are viewing this thread