Whats the point of translating this? Theres like no translated text, and the Manga-Plus version came out days before...

Dex-chan lover
@Cwavs They just wanted to post their recruitment ad. Considering that they didn't do anything, and just ripped the official release this should probably get taken down too.

Group Leader
@criver
"just ripped the official release this should probably get taken down too."
Wow dude, read the chapter first and then comment. Why would I rip of the official chapter?
Anyways, I'll be uploading the previous chapters soon in the form of mass release.

@BarakRhys I read the chapter first, and there is literally no text in there to translate, all you did was add a link to your discord, and your credit's and recruitment ads before and behind, this could be easily mistaken for just straight uploading raws, and or, ripping the manga-plus version as the raws and manga plus version are practically identical...

What did you translate again this chapter?

Instead of working on multiple manga with subpar quality (that already has decent translator group working on it), why don't you put up some quality.

If you wanna do titles / snipe or whatevs, do it like SimpScans level on SL at least. They only did 1 chapter but has waaaaayyyyyyy better quality. Sadly they don't continue the work.

Group Leader
@Cwavs I understand that it could be mistaken, but there are many subtle (yet noticeable) differences that you can find.
Also, this is an illustration extra chapter, so having almost none English text is understandable

@BarakRhys Please could you provide an example of such subtle differences? I know its an innulstration chapter, I read this manga, and I read the exact same chapter 2 days prior through manga plus, and as it stands even if there are subtle differences I didn't spot after comparing both chapters 3 times. which leads me to believe there is no real point to this release existing, I don't mind you picking up the series and mass releasing it, but these illustration chapters have no real reason to be "re-translated" and even if you wanted to, for say consistency's sake, why release it now, why not wait until after you've mass released the other chapters?

Group Leader
@bwdns "Instead of working on multiple manga with subpar quality (that already has decent translator group working on it), why don't you put up some quality."
mind explaining to me wdym by 'subpar' quality? We don't snipe series. ORV was already picked up by us(Before asura),
"If you wanna do titles / snipe or whatevs, do it like SimpScans level on SL at least. They only did 1 chapter but has waaaaayyyyyyy better quality. Sadly they don't continue the work."
dude, did you even read our latest releases? Like solo leveling season 1 chapters? I have typeset everything, and the quality was super high.

Group Leader
@Cwavs You sure know how to get on the nerves of people, eh?
This was an illustration chapter, so if you're looking for some English text, you won't find them. I uploaded this rn cuz this was an illustration (extra chapter) not the real chapter got it?
"Please could you provide an example of such subtle differences?"
Check the text on the top of the pages of the official release. They also sometimes put the translator/editor name on the pages.
I hope that this answers your question, please stop asking me again and again

@BarakRhys Im not trying to get on your nerves, sorry about that, Im legitmatley curios why you released this considering there are no notable differences between it and the already released, free chapter on m+. Yes I get this is an illustration chapter, I get what that means I read this manga, this does not explain the point of this release at all which is what I am asking you.

This is incredibly absurd, and the fact that one of the illustrations has a random Discord link just seems like shilling the group, instead of actually releasing worth content. Hopefully this gets deleted.

Dex-chan lover
@RafGL
the fact that one of the illustrations has a random Discord link just seems like shilling the group
Because it is, regardless of the mental gymnastics the poster goes on to defend it. It's a recruitment ad.

@BarakRhys I was talking about your work on newest chapters here and there which was really okay-ish compared to other group working on it. I honestly don't read old chapters again. But to be fair, I decided to take a look. Congratulations for achieving major improvements.

But still, the major problem remains. You kept working on something that other group has already done great work with or digging way old chapters (and losing consistency, too) It's natural for people to have not-so-positive reaction to your work/group.

Users who are viewing this thread