Double-page supporter
the kobeni ddr combo with that devil hunter bleeding out behind her is maybe one of the best pages ever drawn lmfaoo

Reminder: Makima controls those she deems lesser than her. The people she's defeated are under her control. All she needs to do is to make them alive again. That's how her control works, all of her slaves serve her until she no longer wants them anymore.

It's likely this isn't Aki's first death at her hands considering his feelings towards her at the start of the manga. Especially now that he has a contract with the Future Devil...

I'm so conflicted rn. I'm happy that Reze and Quanxi are back, but I'm pissed that they're being used as puppets by Makima. I'm curious about these new guys though, are they hybrids or they just really powerful devil hunters?

Dex-chan lover
so basically they're lesser to her, so they're her slaves I see, even after they die
goddamnit how about Power then
also why does she want to kill Denji?

im rooting for poor kobeni, christ her entire life is suffering, and I hope she lives to the end of the series

Dex-chan lover
Kobeni's still alive, please let her stay alive.
Denji doesn't want to be horny anymore, he just wants to be happy.
So... Reze alive but she's a lesbian now? (Or at least bi?)

(Dumbass Prediction corner):
You think... You think they're back so CSM can eat them? Like, if he eats them then they don't exist anymore right & any memory of them is wiped out from everyone's mind? We know it works on other devils but it probably also works on humans too. So that means... Oh fuck... Is CSM gonna eat Reze & Denji's gonna forget all about her?

Dex-chan lover
I don’t know what’s going on anymore. I feel like I skipped 200 chapters and just jumped back in. I know that something... is certainly... happening (I think?). I don’t even know how I feel about this anymore.

well kobeni was the first girl who wanted to kill Denji, so I'm happy with this episode... easy revenge? haha

Users who are viewing this thread