Fed-Kun's army
To those kidnappers, I can only say...
Dorime.
bb6.jpg

Double-page supporter
I was thinking "okay he can resolve this one without killing anyone". Then they slapped his sister and it was like "oh, never mind. Rest in Peace".

Dex-chan lover
@Redice Didn't he recently kill a cultivator that preyed on civilians? Besides he can give'em a taste of hell without killing them.

The conceptualization of the MC's entrance was terrible done 😶. Batman is calling and he said he wants his car back, like seriously from luxury car to a hybrid made from the endurance of a battle tank and the agility of a rally racing car.

These fools just got themselves into WAAAY more work than they were getting paid for...

Dex-chan lover
@Mangareader Iirc, he just restored that guy's sanity, but that caused a suicide. ... I might be thinking of a different webcomic though.

A taste of living hell or not, nothing will stop villains from being villains. Trap them in an empty space for 1000 years and they will still come back to bite the MC through other people's ass to bypass the plot armor.

the fuck is this art ? why is it changing twice in the same chapter ?

Anyway thank you a lot for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
To me it looks like the author seen the manga reviews getting angry at the slow pace and then decided to rush on a action chapter.
The kidnappers are way too weak but at the same time they got a idol and manager from a location without being followed.
Could be the guy he had broke sent them, the fighters organization wouldn't be so sloppy.

Dex-chan lover
I'd ask them if they have any last requests, but I doubt they'll live long enough to reply (unless he decides to...interrogate them...rigorously ).

Users who are viewing this thread