Dex-chan lover
Just get a Fucking Anime Adaptation already.

I'm pretty sure it's going to be in the next Big 3.

Supporter
It's a good idea and fun so far. Wish they would start fighting again though. :D

Dex-chan lover
mhm, the plot of the MC having hidden Enemy Genes and trying to cover them has been used before, i hope they'll tackle this differently soon. i mean, our MC is mediocre at best otherwise, without his alter ego he won't be able to show results, but it feels next to impossible for him to always to do it sneakingly.

Dex-chan lover
Tokyo Ghoul vibes outta this chapter. She threatened he could become a Quinque lmao.

Double-page supporter
@Ritchiex
You can read this on MangaPlus, the official English site for many mangas published by Shueisha.

Dex-chan lover
First he was a cleanup crew member and now he's an exterminator, who might get fired after 3 months.

@Robinisback It's still to early to adapt it, mostly adaptations are done when the manga have enough chapters to include in it. But we can always hope for the future.

Contributor
@Robinisback It's too early, it didn't go anywhere. Do you really want full anime original bullshit like Ao no Exorcist anime was?
@There is no Big 3 anymore. There is only GIGANTIC Kimetsu no Yaiba and declining One Piece.

@bastek66 Oh, I was basing it on popularity. No one really talks about kingdom that much, lets be real. MHA fans are mostly anime fans though but the manga sale is also good along with Haikyuu, Black Clover and Attack on Titan. With Kimetsu no yaiba ended, I assume it will lost the spot on the "gigantic top 3" unless they milk it even further like Boruto which I forgot even it existed.

Dex-chan lover
Hope that was a romance flag with the blonde girl. She's easily better than the childhood friend.

Users who are viewing this thread