Thanks for the translation! Excited for the rest of chapter 1

Dex-chan lover
I can't say I agree with the idea of breaking up chapters. It's bad enough that publishers are doing it so often nowadays. We don't need scanlators doing it, too.

Thanks for the chapter part, tho'. I still appreciate that you are translating a series.

a random guy showed up and teach you magic I wondering where I see that before lol hint: eighth son

well at least there weren't any messy details going in depth about his family ties being severed. I don't know if that's because it was a clean break with no other mistreatment, or if the details of him getting shunned and mistreated were skipped over, but either way, I'm grateful to the fact that there is no such scene to get on my nerves.

I strongly recommend looking for a proofreader as some sections of the chapter were hard to understand

Fed-Kun's army
About changes: first, proofread and edit, translation doesnt need to be perfect, but it gets bad if its so chaotic that you get legit confused whats going on :D second, dont split up, or if you think you need to, dont go below 20 pages at least. And lastly: dont break the flow up by putting tl-pages in between, put them in the front or end.

Thanks for the translation, but I feel like a series is more likely to catch my attention if it has a full and coherent first chapter to hook me when I first give it a read.

Also please use the translated title!

Ojisan null mage :"Wrong knowledge is wildly spreading."
Happy Archmage:"That mage know, Shut it down!"

Pretty good, would love to get more backstory about he and his fam tho.

Fed-Kun's army
the grammar errors and changes in tense were giving me a headache, just correct all those for the next chapters and your golden

Users who are viewing this thread